Part 1

The moon is shining bright in the sky and the cold breeze is caressing her porcelain skin giving her goosebumps.. A beauty which can't be defined by words.. long blonde hair waving in the wind glittering under the moon light... Her slender legs dipped inside the cold water in the pond .. She Sat there looking dazed staring at the sky her jeweled eyes glinting the moon light...

A tall guy sitting on his chair stared at her sitting there through the glass window.. His deep red eyes glowing, His pale skin reflecting the moonlight.. His hair which is as dark as the night sky fluttered from the wind coming through the window.. He is silently staring at her sitting there dazed with a blank face his eyes holding so many emotions..

Athy's P. O. V.

"athy... You should go and sleep.. It's so cold here.."

vivi said as she flew around me..I smiled at her as I took my legs out of the pond and stood up... The chillness from the water made my legs numb.. I took a hot bath and then lied down on my bed..

Vivi flew around me smiling... Vivi is his pet.. She is a bat.. A cute bat..suddenly I got reminded of the story lily used to tell me when I was a child..

In this world amidst humans lives supernatural beings.. Who look the same as humans but have some supernatural Ability..qnd I am one of them... My mom and dad are hybrids so am I .. My mom is a hybrid of witch and a werewolf my dad is a hybrid of werewolf and vampire.. And they fell in love and had me.. Mom and dad left me when I was five and lily who is an angel raised me since her husband felix another angel and close friend of my dad also died in that accident ...

As I grown up, I realised living as a supernatural being is worse than being a normal human.. I not only have to fight with the life of poverty but I also had to protect myself from countless other supernatural jerks and ass holes..they are of different kinds.. They just try to supress the girls they like and I never give in to any of them and it seems my struggle won't end any soon..

We can know one of our kind in one glance and their hunger for lust over the other is the biggest headache.. I grew up always  fighting to protect myself along with lily everyday...lily would often tell me once I find my mate, I can be free which I found no sense.. But that's the fate of supernatural beings,

they have to marry their destined ones when the time comes... Even in finding my mate, I was betrayed by my own cousin's mate... Yeah Her mate.. Ijekeil the person who hurt me.. To be exact, he hurt my other half.. My wolf to the core... The wolf inside me thought he is my mate ...

The reason I mistook him as my mate is because of a magic perfume which is used to seduce someone who is not their mate and stole them...

I wasn't aware of it at that time, and stupidly loved him so much.. Until my cousin declared she is his mate.. His true mate.. and he finally revealed the truth.. The reason he told to justify himself is love.. He said he love me so much and doesn't want to lose me that's why he did that.. If he told me everything from the start I would have accepted him.. I also don't want to marry someone just because he is my mate still... Why the hell he hurt my wolf by pretending to be her mate..? If only I wasn't a hybrid and a pure werewolf I would have died from heartbreak.. Thank goodness I am not..

Even though I moved on and left their lives.. Jennete my vampire and werewolf hybrid cousin didn't let me live in peace.. She started making false rumours about me and tried to bully me with her friends.. I am not that weak to the point I can't stand for myself.. I am a witch after all.. headstrong like my mom ..but I don't want to lower myself to her level so I moved  to another city.. Even though I changed cities . Ijekeil didn't let me live in peace..

He followed me here and is torturing me to get back with him.. Yeah we kissed one time.. Yeah only one time cause that's when I found he isn't my mate... When I kissed him I felt a severe pain.. A werewolf will be in pain if it's taken by wolf other than its mate.. Then only jennete revealed she is his mate...