Chained Queen

"you got her?" Alvin asked his next in command, Savage.

The man smirked and nodded before leading his chief to the dungeons, where a certain dragoness was shackled. Soon enough, they came to a giant cell bigger than the others, and inside, a burning eye stared back at them.

It was Smaug, the Queen of Dragons. she growled deeply, her head lifting from its spot on the cave floor "what do you want, Alvin?" she snarled his name with so much venom it would've killed him had words been able to kill. But they weren't, and Alvin only smirked. "I want you to know that you're not going free anymore. And you will follow my commands, or your so-called friends will fare worse than this. Also, you will let me train the dragons. You are their queen, are you not?"

The only answer he got was a deep rumbling growl. While it would've killed most people off in fear, Alvin wasn't a scaredy-cat. He had faced worse things than an angry dragon.

He turned his back on the cage and called out, "feed her and keep her alive. we will begin the training tomorrow." then he left, and some petty guards came in, whimpering at the giant dragon who hissed at them. But when she saw the fish they had in their hands, she only let out a smoke plume and turned her head to the side, ignoring their presence even though her stomach schooled her for it.

But she wasn't going to eat, not in this place, and she was defiantly not going to do Alvin's bidding by forcing dragons to fall into submission. She may be a queen, but she had earned her title, not forced dragons to bow before her.

And she wasn't going to now because some mortal wanted to use them to his benefit. No, if she were going to stay here after sacrificing herself, she might as well give the Outcasts a hard time.

She knew that her friends were gone, safe from any harm. And that was all she wanted. So now, if she may die here, she can die happy and content. Well, as glad she can be in a pit dark as night.

"I am sorry you have to do this, your highness," rung a croaky voice from her right, and Smaug perked up. "who said that?" she rumbled. The shaking of a familiar dragon reminded her of a Whispering Death. So they have one of them too? Oh, gods help us, she thought and flicked her tail at the wall to tell the dragon she was listing.

"thanks to us being so harsh and untamable, they had to caoytre you even to get us to listen. I feel like it's all my fault... my name is Burrotooth. I've been here well if not the longest." the Whisper Death, Burrotooth growled, his voice falling to a pitølufl angry growl. "I-I... they caught my family before I could tell, and now our alpha female is here with them. Those poor eggs that have yet to hatch are kept away and forbidden to be with their dragon mother. It pains me, your highness."

Smaug sighed and thumped her tail on the ground. She couldn't give her subjects false promises that she didnt even believe herself, but it couldn't hurt to try. she would be a pain in the side to those humans now that she had at least gotten here. And if she kept them away from Berk and her friends, it would have to do.

Yes... it has to do.

"do not worry, Burrotooth. Things will get better. I will not let those flighty flesh bags train any of us. as long as I'm here, I will do the opposite of what Alvin expects of me. I will not give him the satisfaction of capturing me or any of us. His dreams will fall along with this island. Trust me when I say this, Burrotooth. Our freedom will come. Not now, but it will come."

And she was right. It might not come immediately, but it would come sooner than they thought, for a certain Viking was hellbent on getting back and freeing her. as was his dragon. And all the other dragons on Berk. After all, no one can live without a queen.

And no one can live without love.

But also on another island is a man that has taken his tribe by force. His father dead. He looks at the drawings that some of his men have made of the great queen of the dragons and the Night Fury. a hiss falls from his lips, and he turns to face one of his men that comes lumbering in. "boss there's news about the dragon queen! she was last seen on the Outcasts island! Alvin has her, and I think he wants to use her to train the dragons."

Dagur's green eyes flashed, anger filling his entire being. "well, don't just stand there! Gather more information!" he snapped, and the soldier nodded and walked off, leaving the chief of the Berserker tribe alone in the dark room.

He turned again to face the drawing done so well by one of his men. but a picture was nothing to the real deal. And without a thought, Dagur slammed his dagger into the cliffside right where the Night Fury poster was.

"you will both be mine if I kill your beloved humans. And Alvin should know better than to cross me. But, now that he has something of mine, I need something of his..."

Yeah, an unstable but cunning character, don't you think, dear reader? So let us see how this part of Smaug's life goes. Will she return from the imposroemnt freeing her subjects from a treacherous villain?

Will she end up on Becker island as someone's pet, or will she finally believe she can have a chance at the lovable Night Fury?

What will it be only time knows.

~ ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ~