The Night and the Fury - pt. 1

"Okay, guys, over here. Tomorrow's training mission was Astrid's idea, so I'll let her explain it," says Hiccup as his friends mutter and laugh. "What?" asks the blonde-haired girl, and Fishlegs grins slightly. "Your training missions are so hard!" 

Astrid snorts and crosses her arms over her chest. The dragons feel a little better than a few days ago.

Toothless, however, doesn't feel better at all. I mean, his only love died. With a shake of his black head, Nightfury growls a little, but suddenly he touches the ground shake, making him and his friends look up. They all sniff the air, but nothing special enters their noses.

"What was that?" Hookfang asks and snaps his tail. "I don't know," meatlug rumbles and curses deep into her position while having her yellow eyes on her trainer and his friends. The Toothless hum and follow her action. But little do they know that someone significant is waking up and will show themselves when the time is right. 

On an island far out in apology, I stand until I can finally see over the sand line. I groan as the pain from the fall fills my body, but soon with a shake of the head, im up and walking again. I carefully spread my wings since they're still sore from flying.

I look up at the sky to see that the sun is in the middle, which means I have been here since four days ago. And no one has come here. That is strange; I thought a little hurt. So I spread my wings again, using them, and fly up, heading for Berk. I fly high enough for no one to see me. But I know my subjects will smell me before they see me.

But I dont feel like going back yet. so i cirlce hte iskland then watch my freiudns fly away and head for Dragon isalnd. So I smile and then follow silently, keeping my scent off, so they dont know im there. This will be fun.

cliff

- z