To California!

(A/n: So ... the SM Building... yeah that's in L.A. in this fanfic lol)

Maddi's POV:

I woke up at 6:00am to give me enough time to take a shower, eat, and drive to the airport. When I got their I wasn't sure what to do, I didn't have a plane ticket! I walked up to this lady behind the desk with a sign that read "Information" above it.

"Um, excuse me miss? My name is Madison Curry and..."

"Oh yes. You are right on time. Here is your ticket to California. Enjoy your ride." She handed me my passport and ticket. That was easy.

"Thanks!" I took my ticket and sat down to wait for the announcer to call my flight number 369.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That plane ride was too long. It felt like days instead of hours. I walked off the plane into the lobby. I grabbed my bags and walked only a few steps when I saw a man standing with a sign that read "Madison Curry." I smiled as I walked up to the man.

"Hello. My name is Madison Curry."

Returning my smile he replied, "Well Hi, I am Jeremy. I will drive you to the building you will be staying at while in California, funny enough it is right next to the building known as the S.M. Entertainment building, the same building that owns Exo-K." I laughed a bit. He took my bags and walked toward the exit. Without hesitation I followed him out to a limo. He opened the door for me and I thanked him as I entered.

I put in my headphones and scrolled down to my Korean section of my Ipod. Jeremy had music playing but I wasn't a big fan of it. As he drove me to S.M. Entertainment, I looked out the window admiring L.A. It was beautiful.

One of my favorite songs by Exo-K came on and I sang along. "Two moons. Two moons. Two M.. Two M.. Two moons... Exo.." I heard a knock and saw Jeremy rolled down the window seperating the front and back seats.

"We are here Miss Curry." I nodded and went to open the door. "No please allow me." Jeremy got out and rushed to my door opening it for me. I stepped out and fiested my eyes on five adorably cute Asian boys.

"Welcome to S.M. Entertainment!" They cheered in unison. Awh, cute. Wait... I counted again. Only five of them? Where was the sixth?.. Wait.. Where was Kai?