The Quiet One

Maddi's POV:

It was the day of the interview, the day the world will know of Exo-K's new member and me, Madison Curry, was nervous as hell. Word had been spreading that Exo-K was looking for a new member, but no one was quite sure if they had found one yet. Well they did, me. I read some discussions online yesterday, saying how I was a guy that couldn't dance or sing good at all and that I was going to ruin Exo-K. Well part of that was right, I wasn't a guy who couldn't dance or sing, I am a girl who can dance and sing very nicely. As for the ruining Exo-K? I sure hope not. Oh god I need to calm myself.

Going to Kai, as much as I wanted to, wouldn't work, his sexiness would make me worst off. So I went to the one person who I'd never think I'd go to. Someone who would listen to me and wouldn't judge me one bit, D.O.

I walked up to his room and knocked three times. A few seconds passed before the door slowly opened and D.O. slightly poked his head out.

"Uhh.. Hi D.O. Do you mind if I come in, I need someone to talk to?" He nodded not even responding with his voice. How did that boy even like to sing if he barely even talked?

I sat down on his bed and he sat down on one of those rolling chairs and rolled in front of me. He looked at me quietly. We sat like this for about 5 minutes before he cleared his throat.

"Are you going to tell me why you wanted to talk?"

"Oh sorry. I'm really nervous about this whole interview thing. What if the fans are disappointed in me? More importantly in Exo-K? Do you think you will have fans with a new member, partically a girl at that?" He simply nodded and "mhmm." So I continued. "I was going to talk to Kai about it, but he makes me more nervous." I blushed.

He waited for me to continue, but I didn't really know what to say next so I remained quiet. After 10 minutes of silence, I was sure he wasn't going to say anything, I was about to get up to leave.

"Well now Madison.. uh Maddi i mean.. There is a reason why our manager and company thought that adding a new member would increase our crowd. We have a lot of girls fans and having a girl, will give us more guy fans and maybe even more girls. Anyways, our fans support us with whatever is going to happen. They will support you too as our new member. Or should I say maknae." Not only was that the most I've ever heard from D.O., that was the first time I've ever seen him smile.

I smiled back and nodded. He actually made me feel better. Maybe I should come to him when I need to talk, what?... I said maybe.

I left his room after thanking him and ran into Kai. Literally.

"Omg I'm so sorry." All I heard was a giggle while his arms slipped around my waist. I looked up into his dazzling eyes. He giggle was adorable.

"Hey stranger, where have you been? D.O.'s room? Are you having a secret romance with him?" Ew. Of course not. Before I could recoil in disgust(sorry D.O. fans), I looked up at his smiling face. Ohhh haha he was just messing with me. I pushed him backwards smiling. I guess this isn't so bad. If I don't think about his well featured face, his defined eyes, his.. plump delicious looking lips... oh god.. what was I saying?.. Oh well.

"Come on everyone! The van is here to take us to that MTV building for the interview." Sehun's voice echoed through the house along with doors opening and feet shuffling towards the door. We were all quiet. Even though they tried to be positive about the "Exotics" (fans of Exo-K), no one had any idea how they would react. Well here we go.. either going to ruin Exo-K's career or making it better. Oh god I'm scared.