My First Concert

Maddi’s POV:

The day of the concert was finally here and I had been working really hard, but sadly I couldn’t perform. Kai hadn’t finished the song yet. I waited with the boys backstage watching Exo-M’s performance. They were just as good as Exo-K, but they didn’t have Kai. Hehe. Exo-M soon finished and walked off stage waving goodbye to their fans. As B.A.P. came onstage, I thought of my best friend Deonne. I bet she felt sad without having them with her anymore. Now that I think of it, today was her birthday.

We have a special performance for you tonight.” I heard Youngjae’s voice through the microphone.

We need Deonne Bolin to please come up on the stage.” Daehyun called. Wait… she is here?! I watched as Deonne made her way up on stage. I could tell she was nervous. She sat on a chair that Himchan had placed in the middle of the stage. They all gathered around her and sang their “Happy Birthday” song to her. It was cute. I wanted to yell at her as she left the stage, but I doubt she would have been able to hear me.

As they sang their next song, my mind began to wonder to how or why she was in Korea with B.A.P. ….. Ok nevermind. It is Deonne we are talking about. She is obsessed with B.A.P. She knows all their songs, she even sings some of the Korean words when she is only American. I felt a little guilty, because I was the one who introduced her to them, but she is happy with them now so I guess its ok.

B.A.P.’s performance ended shortly and then it was Exo-K’s turn. I gave Kai a quick hug and wish them all good luck. I watched Kai during the whole song of “Machine.” He was graceful and perfect. I was so lucky to have him.

How did I do?” He asked as he ran back to me.

You were amazing!” I hugged him quickly and then watched Baekhyun and D.O. perform “What is Love?” D.O. was singing his solo when someone came up behind me and whispered in my ear.

Isn’t he wonderful?” I turned to see G.O. smiling at me.

Of course.” I nodded, but to be honest D.O. was my least favorite. He wasn’t a bad performer or anything, I just didn’t pay much attention to him.

Makes me want to take him right now… on stage… in front of everyone. Show them that he is all mine.” His eyes were clouded with lust as he bit his lip. I widen my eyes and slowly backed away raising my hands.

Good luck with that G.O.” I laughed when I accidently bumped into Kai. “Oops sorry Kai!

It’s ok.” He smiled. I saw Baekhyun run off stage and up to us jumping on Kai’s back.

Wasn’t I good hyung?” Kai kept his balance and situated Baekhyun better on his back so he wouldn’t slip off.

Of course B. You were awesome.” I smiled at their cuteness.

Yah! What about me?” D.O. pouted.

You were amazingly sexy.” G.O. purred as he wrapped his arms around D.O.’s waist from behind.

Baby! You made it!” D.O. turned around and hugged his lover.

Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” The rest of Exo-K was walking back to their dressing rooms as I made my way to B.A.P.’s. I knocked and got no reply. I opened the door only to find the room empty.

What are you doing?” I jumped as Baekhyun leaned back from just whispering in my ear.

Yah! You scared me!” He giggled.

Sorry. If you’re looking for B.A.P., I just saw them walk into Exo-M’s dressing room.” I thanked him and headed that way. He, of course, followed me. I knocked on the door of Exo-M’s dressing room and waited for a reply. I heard a chorused “come in” so I opened the door and saw Deonne, B.A.P., and Exo-M.

Maddi!” Deonne ran up and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

Deonne!

I wasn’t sure if you were here or not. I miss you!

I miss you too! Look who I brought.” I turned to reveal Baekhyun, but he was gone. “Uh… well… I guess he left. Oh well!” We chatted for a little while until there was another knock on the door. I opened it revealing all of Exo-K. I moved so they could enter.

Deonne!” They cheered and hugged her tightly. She giggled.

Well it is nice to see you guys in person instead of behind a computer.” We all laughed and chatted for a few more minutes. I looked over to see Baekhyun flirting with Deonne, that is until Zelo ran up and jumped on her back, making them both fall to the floor.

"Zelo!” Deonne groaned.

Oops, sorry babe.” He got up and helped her up. “Thought you were strong.” She blushed.

Yah! I am strong! You’re just too heavy!” She stuck her tongue out and then they both giggled. They were so cute. I looked at Baekhyun and could tell he was jealous.

Suho, shouldn’t we go? It is getting late.” He nodded.

You’re right. Come on Exo-K! Bye hyungs!” We all waved goodbye to everyone and left. I walked next to Baekhyun.

Are you ok hyung?

She is just so cute and now she is here and it's just not fair! I wish I could at least get a chance.” I felt bad for him, but Deonne was happy.

Why don’t you ask to hang with her one day. Maybe then you’ll see if you like her more than her looks.

How will that help?” He whined.

You could find out how she really is and not like her.” He nodded.

I guess so.” I shrugged. We exited the building and a group of fan girls were still here. I saw a small group that held a sign with “Baekhyun” written on it.

We love you Baekhyunnie!!” They cheered. He smiled and had a small cute blush on his cheeks. At least he still had the “Exotics.” We got in the car and everyone talk to each other. I sat next to Baekhyun so we could finish our conversation.

It’s just a suggestion. You could just find someone else?

Or both? We could be friends, I mean I guess that’s better than nothing.

True.” Suho finally drove into the parking lot of the dorm. We made it to the dorms slowly, all still tired.

~~~~

I lay in bed that night trying to sleep when I got a text from Deonne.

Her – “Hey can you get me Sehun’s number?

Me – “Aren’t you with Zelo?

Her – “Not for me haha. It’s for Jongup.

Me -  “Oh ok then. Sure. c:

Her – “Thanks!” I put my phone away and finally started to drift off to dreamland.

~~~~

Hey guys! I know short chapter, but it’s better than nothing right? I hope so, hope you like it. I really don’t know how I want to end this… I mean I really don’t want to at all, but I feel like I am just rambling… any ideas or help?? Vote Comment and Fan! What is love and a pic of B.A.P. on the side --->