Ex's Are A Pain

Maddi's POV:

"Michael.." What was he doing here? It's been almost a year since we broke up. What could he possibly want.

"Hey Madison." He smiled and walked in past me. I grabbed his wrist.

"You know I hate Madison and what do you think you are doing? You can't just walk in like you own the place." He turned to face me, still smiling might I add.

"Oh I am sorry. Where are my manners? How are you Madison?" He was pissing me off with every second he was in my presence. I glared at him and clentched my fist ready to swing at any minute.

"Maddi, are you ok?" I looked up at Kai, who had walked over to me and was taking my fists and massaging them lightly. I slowly unclentched them calming down. I could never be mad with him around.

"So Madison. Are you going to answer my question?" Michael smirked. I looked over at him and starting getting pissed again, but before I could shout at him, Kai stepped in front of me.

"First off, she likes to be called Maddi, not Madison. Secondly, you weren't invited into our house. Thirdly, who the hell do you think you are? And lastly, get the fuck out of our dorm." Kai yelled at Michael, getting into his face. Woah, hot.

"Woah calm down buddy. I am here for my Madison. My name is Michael. I am her boyfriend. Who the fuck are you? Her boy toy?" That hurt.

"Boyfriend??" Everyone in the rooms voice echoed.

"You are not my boyfriend anymore Michael. You haven't been my boyfriend for a year. Get the fuck out. I hate you and stop fucking calling me Madison" I spat at him. Michael took a step to the side to get a better look at me. He still had that stupid smirk on his face.

"I am your boyfriend until I say so. This joker isn't better than I am." Michael looked back at Kai. "She isn't worth your time dude. Just give her back to me. You won't like her anyways. She's a slut and a bitch. She was molested and is nothing but a worthless piece of sh.." Kai punched Michael in the face. My eyes widen. I really didn't know what to do.

Kai grabbed Michael by the shirt and pulled him closer to his face. He growled at him with clentched teeth. "Don't you say shit about Maddi. You hear that. MADDI! There is no son at the end of her name. Now get the fuck out of our dorm before I beat the shit out of you." I looked around for a second and saw the shocked faces of the other members. Most of the them started to back away into their bedrooms. Suho stayed though to make sure that Kai and me were going to be ok.

Michael was holding his cheek from Kai punching him. I hope it's bruised. "I'm not leaving here without her. I dare you to touch me again." And just like that, Kai's fist went flying again smashing into Michael's eye.

Before Michael could recover, Kai punched him in the stomach. Michael held his stomach for a couple seconds before he tackled Kai to the ground. They were both throwing punches at each other. I stood there wide eyed. I looked over at Suho. I could tell by the look on his face that he was debating on whether or not to get between the two boys.

I looked back at the fight and saw that Kai was now on top punching the crap out of Michael. I really didn't want to stop him. Michael deserved it more than anything. He was such an ass.

Suho finally came up behind Kai and pulled him off of Michael. I found my legs and moved towards Kai looking at the damage. He had a few bruises on his face. His beautiful face. His left eye was a tad swollen and he had a small cut on his lip. He didn't look as bad as Michael, whom I caught a slight glance at before I looked at Kai. I looked back at Michael and saw that both his eyes were blacken and he had huge bruises on his cheeks and probably under his shirt. His bottom lip had a big gash.

Kai's shirt was ripped open a bit by his right nipple. I couldn't help but stare and drool a little. I felt a hand push my bottom jaw up.

"Maddi stop drooling." I looked up at a smiling Kai. I blushed.

"Fine. You want the damn bitch. Take her. I don't give a shit about her anymore." Michael slowly got up groaning and mumbling to himself as he walked out of the dorm.

"Well that was a fun morning." Baekhyun says as he walked back out of his room.

"I am so sorry you guys. I didn't know he was going to show up." I said sadly.

"It's not your fault Maddi. Go take Kai into the bathroom and clean him up please. Baekhyun come help me clean up the blood on the floor." Suho opened a closet and pulled out some cleaning supplies. I took Kai's hand and lead him into the bathroom. I pushed him down on the toilet seat as I turned to get some rubbing alcohol and cotton swobs.

"This might sting a bit. Just hold still." I dabbed a bit of alcohol onto the swab and placed it on his lip.

"Please I am a man. I doubt it wi... OMG! It hurts!"

"Oh quiet down you big baby." I finished up his lip. "I'll go get some ice for your other bruises." I turned to leave, but Kai grabbed my wrist.

"Maddi wait. About Michael, you don't have to tell me. Thank you for taking care of me."

"Thanks for standing up for me. For the records, he was my worst relationship." I looked into Kai's deep brown eyes.

"I figured. I will always be there for you. I really like you." He slowly leaned forward and I closed my eyes closing the space between us. Our lips moved in sync. It was slow, yet passionate. It was my real first kiss and it was soft and sweet. Kai tasted so good. Kai was the first to pull away. He smiled and blushed, as did I.

"So how about that ice?" I laughed and turned around to get Kai, my first kiss, some ice.