Loving Kim Jongin <3

Warning!!! Sexual Content!!! (boyxgirl)

~A month later~

Maddi’s POV:

I watched again as the boys ran on stage getting ready to sing their song. I was a bit nervous watching them, but as soon as the song started I closed my eyes and felt the melody, rhythm, and memories fill my mind and body.

Verse 1:

[D.O.]:              “When I first met you, I didn’t know what to say.”

[Chanyeol]:       “I’d wish to have met you, in a different sort of way.”

[Suho]:               “In your presence, I stuttered, shake, and one time even fell.”

[sehun]:             “For first impressions, I wasn’t doing well.”

[Baekhyun]:      “To make it up, I took you out to eat.”

[Kai]:                  “Hey baby, if we get together, wouldn’t that be sweet?”

Chorus:

[Kai]:                  “I’ve been searching for that perfect girl forever,

And then you came to be.

Everyday we’d be together,

If it was up to me.”

[D.O.]:                These Impossibilities.”

[Kai]:                  “Make us who we are today,

Help us keep going for what we’re fighting for.

Doesn’t seem to stand in our way,

But always keep me begging for more.”

[Baekhyun]:      These Impossibilities.”

Smoke filled the stage as I slowly walked out in front of everyone. The nerves crept back into my stomach, but once my eyes caught Kai’s, the crowd disappeared and it was only me and him.

Verse 2:

[Maddi]:             “You didn’t seem like a gentleman, when I first met you.

                        I had to look down deep, to reveal the truth.”

[Kai]:                  “I wasn’t sure what I was feeling, but I didn’t really care.

                        I felt like I had all the power, when only you were there.”

[Maddi]:             “I learned about your past, and you learned about mine.

                        I know it was hard to deal with, but was forgotten over time.”

[Kai]:                  “I promise to be there for you, as much as I can do.