The Surprise For Us Both

Deonne's POV:

I got a text from Maddi about an hour or so ago asking if I wanted to video chat her. Of course I did! God I missed her. Being with B.A.P. gave me a good distraction though, but that's a different story. (Literally making a new story with Deonne meeting B.A.P. Read it too!)

I came home from work and changed into some comfy clothes. I headed down stairs grabbing my mom's laptop and checked the time. 8:05. Oh well I guess I was a little late. I wish B.A.P. could meet Maddi, but oh well maybe another time.

When I got in my room, i turned off the light and turned on my heater blanket. I put some background music on, my Asian playlist. Once I got in bed and got situated, I signed into Skype and clicked on Maddi's screen name, Hyperbubbles.

Before I even messaged her a "hi" she started calling me. I answered and surprisingly there were six other Asians around and behind her. OMG! It was Exo-K! And the one on her right was Baekhyun! OMG BAEKHYUN! I was so freaking out so bad and I think they could tell because they were all laughing at me. Whaaaaat? Lol.

I finally stuttered out a hello. It sounded something like.. Heh.. he.. hel.. l.. l.. lo.. Yeah something like that, which made them laugh even more.

"Hello Deonne!" They all cheered and waved. I think I'm about to faint. They were all soooo cute! Well except.. cough cough.. D.O. but I wasn't going to say anything. I might be a Ginger, but I'm not that mean Geez.

After a couple minutes I composed myself. "How is everything going Maddi?"

"It's awesome! I miss you!"

"I miss you too! So... you going to introduce me?"

"Why? You know them all."

I laughed that was soo true and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Baekhyun. God he was adorable. "Yeah, I know, but I can't really see them all... Hi Baekhyun." I blushed and waved in a cute manner smiling widely.

He giggled and waved back too.. also in a girly manner. "Hello Deonne." The other guys mocked Baekhyun and waved at me in a girly manner and in his voice repeated, "Hello Deonne." This made Baekhyun pout.

"Yahhh. You guys are so mean." I laughed. He was so cute! But he was there and I was here and after my shitty past I refused to have a long distance relationship again. Not again.

Kai's POV:

Deonne was a little cutey, but in a sister kind of the way. I have really grown to having Maddi around and have slowly started to accept my feelings for her.

"Hello Baekhyun." Deonne said in a girly voice while waving in a flirty manner. I think someone has a crush on my hyung.

"Hello Deonne." He giggled and waved back in the same flirty manner. Haha wow hyung way to be a man. I looked at the other hyungs and gave them a smirk and we all nodded at each other. "Hello Deonne." We all repeated Baekhyun mocking his little girly wave. We all bursted out laughing, especially when he pouted and called us mean.

If Deonne wasn't so cute to him, he probably would of left. He had a cute little crush too. Maybe they could make a long distance relationship work. I'd ask Maddi about Deonne later, but right now I was focusing on Maddi.

I know it was rude to not converse in the conversation, but I really missed her today. When I got home, she had been dancing with Sehun. I didn't want to interrupt there fun that would be selfish. After a couple hours I went in to check on them and Sehun told me she had gone to dinner with Baekhyun. Why Baekhyn, why not me?

Maybe she didn't like me anymore. Was she growing feelings for Baekhyun? No she couldn't be, could she?

"Hey Maddi, you got a watcher." Deonne laughed while nodding her head towards me. I blushed and looked down at my hands. Smooth Kai. I felt my shoulder being bumped slightly to my right. I looked up to see Maddi smiling at me. No she couldn't like Baekhyun. She liked me.

"Hey Deonne, what do you do for fun?"

"Well I write and teach dance class for kids and.. well recently.. I've been.. making a music video."

"Oh Deonne that's great! I know you've always wanted to direct and choreograph a song. Is it for play or a real song?" Maddi asked.

"A real song! And you won't even guess who it is for! I'll give you a hint, they are not American." Deonne was so happy and excited. I thought for a couple seconds, but before Maddi could answer, we heard a door and some manly voices shouting "We're home" and "Did you miss us?" "Well I guess they are here. Hey guys do you want to meet my best friend Maddi and Exo-K?"

"We already know Exo-K Deonne. We have met them before, but it will be nice to see them again!" A voice came from behind the laptop. Deonne motioned for them to come closer. Six very cute Asian boys surrounded Deonne. They all waved.

"Deonne is that..."

"B.A.P.!" Me and the other hyungs finished for her.

"Yongguk, Zelo, Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan, this is my best friend ever, Maddi. Maddi meet the guys I'm making a music video for."

"Omg! Hello B.A.P." Maddi waved. She took meeting B.A.P. way better than Deonne did. "So what song are you directing?"

Deonne was about to answer when all the guys covered her mouth shushing her. She laughed pulling their hands away.

"I wasn't going to say you guys. Chill out. I can't say, as you can see, but I'm having so much fun."

"Well I'm glad you are. I'm having fun too. Speaking of which, I have to go because we have rehearsals early tomorrow." Maddi said.

"Oh." Deonne looked sad. "Okay hun. Well, you guys have fun. Enjoy the good life while you can! Imma miss you soooo much!!!!!! Bye Exo-K!!!!" Deonne waved with all of B.A.P.

Deonne looked so happy. I'm glad B.A.P. was treating her well. Even though I didn't know Deonne, she was Maddi's friend and so I cared about her. We all waved back.

"Bye Deonne! Imma miss you too soooo much!!! Bye B.A.P.!!" Ha they were so much alike. No wonder they were such great friends. Maddi closed her laptop then pushed us all out so she could shower and rest.

I said goodnight to my hyungs and then went to my room. I laid on my bed. I would get Maddi to hang with me soon. Am I moving too fast like last time? Will I get hurt just as bad or at all? I don't know if Maddi was like her. She didn't seem like it. Oh well. I really liked Maddi.

I fell asleep a few minutes later thinking about everything Maddi did or said that made my stomach flutter and my heart to fly.