10. Humiliation

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

She is here, I can smell her Vanilla perfume from miles away, the same perfume I used to like. The same perfume we used to buy together, the same perfume which I hate the most now...
my eyes follow all the eyes which were on her.

She has always been this source of positive energy, she shines everywhere she goes just like a beam of light, her sleek yet curvy figure in that gown looks enthralling. She could be beside me if she didn't hide the truth about Hae Ri, we still could be best of friends if she didn't decide to betray me in the first place.

I hear a screeching high pitched voice taking me out of my daze, "Taehyung, we finally meet here." Ella says, she and I met in the overseas branch, she was the daughter of one of our investors and Jin hyung handed me the responsibility of her, she used to cling over me whenever or wherever.

"Hey Miss Ella, I hope you had a safe flight." I have to be nice to her or else hyung will chop off my head without a thought. "Yeah, thanks for asking." she says wrapping her arms around mine. See clingy...

I was indulged in some conversation with our dad's when I feel someone watching me. I can see her reflection in the champagne glass I was holding, her eyes were stuck on me and the girl beside me. I hope she feel the hurt I felt when I had to let her go just because of her one mistake.

And she walks away, without a word again, like a shadow. But why do I feel this gut wrenching pain whenever I hurt her or whenever she backs away from me.

A few minutes later I make my way to where she walked off, I don't have time to greet anyone right now. I see her husband a few centimeters away from me standing still with a glass of whiskey in his hands. His eyes glaring at a distance and I look at where his eyes were.

Jungkook found her already and the scene looks quite similar to me with an addition of her husband as a spectator.

I see her laughing and giggling with the man, how is she so carefree and happy after what she made me go through? how can Jungkook be this happy with her when she broke his tender heart?

It was foolish of me to just stand there and be the spectator of the two. I have some other motive of coming to this party and that was to meet this foreigner Hae Ri married, he must be here somewhere as he was also invited in this meet. He is one of the largest buyers and investors of the art. I have detailed information about him.

3rd PERSON'S POV:

After meeting her friend she excuse herself from him, make her way back to her husband who she should be with. Jungkook goes back to the friend he came with, Taehyung held pity for the man as he knew she can never be his, at least not in this life. He tried to make hm understand this a lot of times already but the doe-eyed lad took it as his hatred for the girl.

Feeling her silhouette nearing him he puts on his fake smile before tilting to her side, "sorry I took long" she smiles gracefully nodding her head to the man beside her. "It's fine you didn't miss much" he says holding her hand in his bringing it slowly to his lips before his lips met with the back of her hand.