15. Surrender

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Y/N-

"Hey Joshua..." His voice calls out to your best friend's husband. You stood there watching the interaction between them, he asked you to not cry. Not to utter a single word without his knowledge or command. He's not even treating like a human.

Keeping a soft practiced smile on your face you greet the people he introduced you to, keeping feather touches on his hand and chest, light kisses from time to time. In the eyes of people you both were an ideal married couple but you only know how your heart is burning right now.

You want something cool something to cool down the fire igniting inside of you. You want to rub, erase every inch of his touch on your body. The way his hand on your waist held you close to him, the way his fingers brush against the apple of your cheek, the fake affection he has been showing you. Everything.

You want to erase his existence from your life if you could but... he's keeping your father as hostage, you friends at stake. You know what and how much damage he can create now. You were drowning in the darkness alone and he was the one to switch off the lights.

Jungkook just started his business and already facing problems because of him, Taehyung is his business partner which automatically affects Namjoon and Seokjin too. Jimin and Hoseok have been trying to open several franchise of their dance school, and he might destroy their chance to do so. He has major influence on them. And the only thing to stop him right now is either your death or you quietly surrender to him.

And that's what you're gonna do, surrender to him.

"Hello Mr. Kim, thanks for inviting me to this meeting and Y/N, it's been a long time huh..." Joshua greets your husband and then comes over to hug you. You gladly wrap your arms around him finding a little warmth in him. He's the closest to being your friend right now and you don't wanna lose any chance.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Brown." He says gritting his teeth, he doesn't like anyone to touch his property, not when the property is his to bleed and his to mend, his to destroy and his to bring back together just to break it again. His plan is to torture you until his agony matches yours.

He was so indulged in his own pain that he was no longer in his right mind to see what's right and what's wrong here. He just wants to inflict the pain on you to feel a little better. 

"Touch another man in my presence and you'll see the wrath in me." His voice came out deep and hoarse, you just smiled through the pain, his fingers digging deep into the soft flesh of your waist. "I won't..." you say slightly groaning in pain. His touch was lethal and strong, you were not able to resist the anger anymore and neither you can say anything out loud. Your pain and anger eating you from inside.

"You are such a lovely couple," says the elderly couple which just arrived, he introduced them as Mr. and Mrs. Lee. They are supposed to be some kind of investors in his firm. You smile at them slightly brushing your hand onto his chest. 

"We just love each other so much." The lie slipped through his tongue so smooth that you almost believed him, "Yeah, I love him." You lie still with your practiced smile. They both give you their blessings before sauntering towards the dining area. 

"You are getting better, I almost believed you." He said bringing you closer to him as his lips almost touch yours, the tears threatening to fall from your eyes.