25. Letter

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Y/N-

No amount of pain can make you feel better, no amount of guilt can make you feel worse than what are you feeling now. NUMB.

It's not just your heart that is broken, it's your soul, it's your body, it's your mind, it's your hope... And without hope a man dies, this doesn't feel less than a death, you didn't know the warning in his voice could turn this deadly. You didn't know how a slap could turn the events this way. You didn't expect the turn of events to leave you shattered yet again.

The man you call your husband just left, left after ruining your entire existence, left after taking the last pinch of dignity you held close to your heart with the letter of your father as barter exchange, like your life has turned merely a business. What he says "It's a give and take deal, our marriage- oh I apologize, fake marriage was nothing but a deal and now you need to compensate your share."

Hope gone
Love gone
Tears gone
Dignity gone
Will to live- long gone

You couldn't even look at yourself in the mirror of the bathroom. You have been sitting here under the shower, cold water running down your bleeding body, your naked body have never felt so exposed before, your naked soul snatched from you, your self worth has been crushed under his weight. 

You didn't even bother cleaning yourself, you didn't even bother the pain you were feeling down there, the only pain you felt was what your heart is going through. He hates you that is confirmed but how can someone hate another human being to the extent where he forgets his ethics, morals, himself?
Where he forgets to respect a woman?
How can a man forgets that if a woman deny, disallow him of sex, it's called forced, a rape.

He came like a thunderstorm and disintegrate every part of your soul. 

Just because he smelled someone else on you, just because his anger took the best of him, just because you signed a fucking contract, just because he has the right to, just because he is a monster in disguise, just because you wanted to save another life...

Sitting there under the cold water you analyze the bite marks, the bruises from where he grabbed tight, the hickeys he gave you despite of you restraining against him, the blood between your legs showing how he snatched the most precious thing you saved. 

Your hands suddenly reach the scrubber and you pour a good amount of body wash before bringing it to your hands first, scrubbing off his touch from your body, scrubbing off the filthy things he said in your ears, scrubbing off the vile things he did to you. Scrubbing until your skin reddens and rips off, scrubbing until your skin burns, scrubbing until your hands itch, scrubbing until you can't, scrubbing until you feel utterly tired.

You didn't want to step outside, afraid he might be back, afraid he'll take something you were never aware of, afraid he'll take the letter back, although you have read, memorized each line.

DEAR KANG Y/N,

                                  I'm sorry to leave you, I'm sorry I have not been a better old man for you, I'm                                          sorry about my health, I'm sorry to leave you to deal with everything by your                                          own, I'm sorry that I left you with someone I thought was my best friend's                                                son. I didn't know he had revenge on his mind. I didn't know he held so much                                        hatred and disgust for us.