23. We are together

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

HAE RI-

I never thought I'd see her in this state and position. It was all my fault, only if I talked with Taehyung at first, only if I never left, only if I was not this selfish and complicated, only if I gave her a 100 percent as she gave me hers.

I should have known better, she was always in love with him, she would always wear the sweater he gave her on special occasions, she would always wear the Vanilla perfume, the same as Taehyung's. She would always care for him, she would always miser upon his pain, she was so open, so readable, then why are we realizing it just now?

Why did I have to give into our friend's words... Why did I have to propose Tae just because our friend's thought we both look good together, in fact Tae looked much better when he was with her. I was never the one for him, nor he was for me.

Why did I have to break his heart, why did I have to choose myself over my friends, why did I leave them all here in miserable situation, why did we have to go through so much sufferings?

My career decision changed everything between us, I met Josh soon after I enrolled in my college and we clicked as if we were meant to be. And we are... meant to be together. He's nothing like Tae but so much more to me. They all have a special place in my heart and Josh gave me such beautiful kids.

"Is she asleep?" I ask Taehyung who looks as pale as her, his eyes taking in her beauty as if he saw her for the first time all over again. His gaze so pure like a sunshine after a thunderstorm, the only difference is the thunderstorm just arrived, probably gonna try to ruin us all over again but we are together now. He was just sitting at the periphery of the bed while she slept peacefully. "Did she say anything?" I ask again, feeling my pulse quicken watching him finally lifting his head. 

His eyes bloodshot red, his disheveled hair, his pale skin, everything screamed one thing, he was now out of his zone and could finally see the pain he was putting her through, he was finally accepting and acknowledging her miseries. And he was finally feeling her pain through him.

"She said, it's alright." I could no longer recognize the person sitting before me. He was fucked up, he realized what he did was wrong. "Come down, we need to talk, we need to figure out her situation." I say but before I could make another move I feel his arms grabbing my wrist.

"Do you see the bruise on her wrist? Do you see the small cut above her lips? Do you see her long hair cut short? Do you see the marks on her neck? What have we done Ri... WHAT DID HE DO TO HER?" His voice pierced me into two halves and I look, actually look at the sleeping figure before me, she was indeed facing domestic violence, she was indeed facing these problems because of us, because of her father. But she was taking it like a woman, it was never meant to happen to her but she is strong and she'll hold long until we finish him.

"What are you talking about?" We both freeze looking at the new face on the door, we were not expecting them to be here for another hour. And for now we know, we are FUCKED.

3rd PERSON-

There stood Yoongi with Jungkook, his eyes wide and lips apart. They knew better he was nothing but angry this moment, his face shows not much emotions but his clenched jaw and fists were better indication of the agony he felt right now. She is special to him, she is the light of his dark days, and she entered his life at the most disturbing moment left filling it with most loving memory.