30. ONE LAST TIME

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

TAEHYUNG-

I didn't know Y/N had it in her. My brilliant Angel, I knew she would gather enough additional evidence for us. But what I didn't know was Soo Hyun rushing back to the apartment, "we need to warn her, call her Ri... DO IT FAST." Panic rise in voice as Hae Ri continuously dialled her. 

She left her phone out in her bedroom when it should be with her 24/7... I can't understand women, why do they have to be so reckless?

"What is happening, what the fuck is happening?" I saw Soo Hyun walking in his bedroom finding Y/N, she didn't place any small microphones that Jimin gave in his bedroom, she didn't get the chance. I don't know what more to expect from their conversation, but if he laid his hand on her or even touched a hair on her body, I might lose my shit.

"I swear I'll kill him if he touched her" I know the look Jimin gave me, I know about the video he watched, I know all about it but he won't let me see it. Neither do I want to. If I did, I knew Soo Hyun wouldn't be alive to talk to her right now and I would have been rotting in some prison for brutally murdering him.

She looks terrified, her body language can tell me how much she is going through right now and yet I'm sitting on this chair with my hands on my knees and head bent low. Anger clearly on my face and a mindset to kill somebody right now. 

"Calm down Taehyung, she ain't a child... She needs to know his intentions, his real intentions and then we proceed with his case... Legally." Always a smart mouth, I didn't know if I had this urge to hit a woman before but Yujin presses all the buttons. 

"Jungkook, let your woman know she ain't know nothing it's better if she just shut up... I don't feel so good." I glance at his direction, "Who's woman? I am an independent entity and I can talk for myself... You better shut up before you drown us all in your negativity." 

"KOOK" the warning in my eyes might have done something for the lad to take few steps in her direction before he mumbles something in her ear. One last glare in my direction and she quiets. I don't know how the hell he handles this feisty little demon.

"Why are we not focusing here? They are already moving to the living room..." With Hae Ri's voice I jump in my seat to have a better look at then through the computer screen. We have made our hideout a little working space for Jimin and that feisty woman, although I hate to be in the same room as her but anything for my love...

Her pain pains me, her cries keeps me awake at night, her voice brings peace to me, and when she's so far from me, all I could feel was this uneasiness in the pit of my stomach. Like if I don't look at her face for a day, I might die.

I don't know why didn't I reach this clarity before, maybe because of the stupid fog of insecurities and misunderstandings, or maybe because I didn't have the closure with Hae Ri, or maybe it was my stupid ego that didn't let me pass through my feelings for her.

But they were strong... She is the air I want to inhale, she is the view I want to wake-up to every morning, if she ain't in my life, I better be dead. The strong feelings were never there for anyone in my  life... She cracked me open and I only want her to fill every crack in me, I want her sunlight in my darkness, I want her to breath because it's what that is keeping me sane and alive for long.