hyunlix¹

⚠️ cross dressing, daddy kink

✨️ dom Hyunjin x sub Felix ✨️

💛 word count: 2169

---

I twirled around in the mirror, admiring the way my new skirt flared as I spun.

The skirt suited my body really well, showcasing my thighs nicely.

The little white crop top I wore helped accentuate my figure, which I really liked.

I always seem to feel more comfortable in cute clothes like these, clothes that show off my figure. I like to look petite and cute.

But I can't do that because of the image that I have to uphold. Fans wouldn't appreciate it if I walked out on stage wearing a mini skirt and a crop top.

So I settle on tighter fitting clothes, belts that show off my waist, and colors that suit me. It works, I feel good in these clothes, but not as good as I feel in my cute frilly skirts.

Whenever I'm alone in the dorms, or alone in my room, I like to dress in my favorite outfits.

I keep these clothes in a box under my bed, scared that somebody would find them if I hung them up in the closet.

I share a room with Hyunjin, and even though we're best friends, he doesn't know the style I enjoy the most.

I'm too embarrassed to tell him. I'm also too embarrassed to tell him that I have a crush on him. Have since day one.

He's so sweet and caring, so soft and gentle, so nice and thoughtful.

But, even with all of those qualities, I just can't find the courage to tell him.

We tell each other everything but I guess we all have secrets at the end of the day.

I was pulled from my thoughts as the doorknob began to jiggle, Hyunjin questioning from the other side, "Felix? Are you okay? Why is the door locked?"

"Uh, I'm fine! Give me a minute!"

I quickly changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie, shoving the box under my bed before running to the door.

Hyunjin eyed me up and down before peering into the room. "What were you doing?"

"Nothing." He didn't seem to believe me but he shrugged it off and entered our shared bedroom.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure." I shrugged, plopping onto his bed as he pulled out his laptop.

We finally decided on a comedy, wanting to laugh a bit.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get some snacks."

I nodded, waiting patiently for him to return.

Peering over at the box under my bed, I wondered if it was too visible.

But I didn't have enough time to try and fix it as Hyunjin soon reentered the room with popcorn and a couple drinks.

As he sat back down, he gently questioned, "Lix, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Hyung."

"You know you can tell me anything, right? We're best friends, I would never judge you."

"I know, Hyung. What is this about? Did something happen?"

Hyunjin bit his lip before shaking his head. "No. Let's watch the movie, yeah?"