chanbin¹

⚠️ daddy kink, partialism, katoptronophilia

✨️ dom Changbin x sub Chan ✨️

💛 word count: 1803

---

My friends and I all decided that we were going to go clubbing tonight.

So, I decided to pull out my finest outfit as we haven't been clubbing in a while and I love the attention.

Pairing my classic black leather jeans with my leather jacket, I tied it all together with a basic black tee. Some black boots and I was ready to go.

We all decided to uber to the club, knowing we would all be too hammered to drive home.

As we pulled up to the club, I spotted a rather cute boy walking inside with his friends.

He was wearing black jeans and a graphic tee cut short, showing off just enough of his boxers.

"I need to find him." I mumbled to myself, already determined to get the boy's number by the end of the night.

After getting into the club, I quickly scanned the barely lit room for the boy, spotting him by the bar with some friends.

"Bin?" Turning to face my best friend, Seungmin, I raised my brow in question. "You comin'? We're going to the bar."

I nodded, soon following my friends to the bar for our first drinks of the night.

I tried not to stare at the boy's fine ass, but boy was it alluring.

The guys and I ordered drinks before heading towards the dance floor.

I glanced over my shoulder to find the boy staring at me as him and his friends spoke to each other. Grinning to myself, I continued on my way to the dancefloor.

Quickly downing my beverage, I could feel the alcohol burning my throat. Sinking down to my stomach, it only seemed to encourage my bad behaviors.

"Damn, Bin. Thirsty much?" Hyunjin joked, dancing with Seungmin as a sexy song came on.

"Oh, I'm just getting started."

We all danced for a bit, dancing together and with the strangers around us. That was, until somebody tapped on my shoulder, stopping Hyunjin and I from our very drunk dancing.

As I turned around, I noticed that the cute boy had been the one to tap on my shoulder, causing my confidence to sky rocket in that moment.

"Um...I was wondering if I could...if we...could maybe...dance?" The boy was stuttering, but I could still understand what he was saying even with the booming music.

"Of course, doll." I could see his cheeks light up under the dim lighting, which was rather cute.

He dragged me a bit further from my friends and his, his eyes never leaving mine. This feels like something out of a movie.

Finally deciding on a safe enough spot to dance, the songs soon merged and on came a very provocative and sexual song. That's almost too good of timing.

I pulled the boy against me and he quickly turned around, grinding his ass against my already hardening dick. I hissed at the feeling, my grip tightening on his waist as we moved to the music.

"What's your name, doll?" I leaned into his neck, placing a soft kiss to the area as I awaited his answer.

He sighed, leaning into my touch. "Chris."