Couldn't help myself[SMUT]

Ronal/Tonowari x Reader (if you squint), Ronal x Reader (mainly)
Requested- Yes
Spoilers- No
Warnings-18+, Bottom Ronal, Hard Dom Reader(Kinda not really), Breeding Kink, Pure smut, Oral (Ronal & Reader Receiving ), Blowjobs, Deepthroat, Face fucking, Intersex Reader(Reader is AFAB but had a penis. No real pronouns used however),  Water cats fucking, Degrading (Reader calling Ronal a sl*t), AFTERCARE, AFTERCARE, AFTERCARE
Word Count- 3.0k

0k

Requesters^[READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]—————————————————————————(2nd person pov)Ronal loved the taste of you

Requesters^
[READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]
—————————————————————————
(2nd person pov)
Ronal loved the taste of you. You just had a sweet taste that she couldn't just get enough of. It was like a drug. So unsurprisingly when she saw your pulsing bulge underneath your thin loincloth she couldn't help herself.

Your stayed laying on your back sleep. You needed lots of sleep these days. Your work load had doubled. Every since the more bold attacks from the Sky Demons most of your time had been shaping up your warriors.

Ronal ran her hands down your slim but muscular stomach. Tracing each ab with generous gentleness. Her eyes lingered on your scars. Each of them came with their own story.

Her eyes traveled further and stopped at their ultimate prize. Your pulsing d*ck. Hard and thick, not to mention long due to your morning wood. It didn't happen often not too you at least but when it did it proudly presented itself for all too see.

Ronal ran her long slender fingers along the ties of your loincloths that was keeping the material up tightly around your waist. You made a noise but stayed sleeping. This was not a new thing and with Tonowari out and Ronal hot, horny and bothered. She needed some kind of relief.

Both you and your shared husband had been insanely busy. He being Olo'eyktan had a lot of duties. One included visiting the Ta'unui clan in the east. So while he was gone and you where here. Ronal would in fact take advantage of this time y'all had together.

The thin material slipped off easily and your c*ck landed softly on your inner thigh. It was a nice two toned color. A dark navy blue towards the base and lower half your ball included while your tip was a lighter sky blue color. Ronal clinched your legs together at the sight of your large member.