Trust Me

Aonung x Fem Sully Reader
Requested- Yes
Spoilers- No
Warning- Mentions of almost drowning, Reader has Thalassophobia (Fear of Deep Water)
Word Count- 1.7k

Prompt^^—————————————————————————(3rd person pov)Aonung was your biggest bully

Prompt^^
—————————————————————————
(3rd person pov)
Aonung was your biggest bully. To be fair he bullied all your siblings but he loved to get on your nerves. He would walk in front of you and purposely kick sand your way.

He would make fun of your 5 fingers. Call all types of names. His favorite of Forest Alien. He only called you that when the two of you where alone. He didn't do it in front of your brothers and for good reason.

To be fair Aonung bullied your brothers and sisters too. Bullied them for being bad divers. For their "weak" tails and skinny scrawny arms. However you just seemed to be his favorite target. He loved to pester you and annoy you until you threatened him.

"It's just a little bit of water", Aonung pushed your shoulder "lightly" and you stopped to glare at him. Unlike your siblings who where learning quickly to live like an Metkeyina you had yet to go deeper than 5 feet. Once the water hit your waist you backed out.

Your siblings and Jake had tried to coax you into the water. Make you feel safe but it was a no go. You heart also sped up and you started to panic. You had almost drowned when you where 7 years old.

You had been running with your brothers through the woods. Lo'ak was trying to show off in front of Spider and ran past you a little too fast. You didn't expect it and tripped and fell. You could hear your siblings screaming you name but you had no time to react as you fell into a river below.

The water broke your skin on impact and you where forced into the fast stream of water. It was right by a waterfall no less. You didn't know how to swim and immediately panic. Water crashed against you from all sides.

Like any kid you panicked. You couldn't swim so any efforts you made to swim up did not help. Your chest grew heavy and the need for air became desperate. Your chest felt tight like a Hammerhead Titanothere was crushing your chest.

Your vision became spotty and a headache set in. You body twitched and jerked. Your hands that was once hold your neck loosened. You felt a splash into the water but your world went black.

You feared the water ever since. You soon found out a nearby patrol saved you and quickly got you to your home. Needless to say that day changed your life forever. I mean you nearly died. Actually you did die for 25 seconds.

"Can you just leave me alone, fish lips", You groaned and Aonung rubbed his chin like he was thinking about it but shook his head no. You rolled your eyes to move and he moved with you. Grabbing your 5 fingered hand to stop you.

"Listen my dad told me that Me and my sister had to teach you are ways", you pulled your hand away from him and stepped back. You wanted to slap him but your father sad to not cause trouble. Your brothers had been doing a lot of that and you didn't want to add to it.