A Forbidden Love Dance

Jake/Neytiri x GN Reader
Requested- Yes (myself included😌🤭)
Spoilers- No
Warning- None really. Just some hardcore fluff and angst. Reader gets their boy and girl;). Events are before TWOW takes place before Jake and Neytiri mate.
Word Count- 2.1k

1k

Thank these awesome people for giving me more courage to do this^—————————————————————————(2nd person pov)You where an Avatar Driver

—————————————————————————
(2nd person pov)
You where an Avatar Driver. You worked closely with Grace and her team. You wheren't necessarily a scientist but Grace liked you and you where always open to learning she let you stick around.

She liked you but she wasn't nice. She loved to test you. Always pushing and poking. Trying to see if she had made a mistake. Unlike others you pushed back and you put on twice the work. You had gotten to Pandora in place of your mother.

She was the real scientist. She went onto overdose just a few months before and you took her place. She wasn't a driver however. A pilot was actually her field. You made a split second decision and took her ticket. It was probably the best decision you ever mind.

Pandora was nothing like earth. Here you felt free, you felt alive again. On Pandora you felt like living. Grace could tell and she warned you. Many times. To not get so involved cus you would only hurt yourself and others around you and she reminded you that you where human.

Once your eyes shut you where not Na'vi anymore you where back to your body. You hated it. You hated not being able to breathe the Pandora air, not being able to wake up Na'vi. Reality was an actual bitch. You where the puppet it was the master.

You longed for something more though and hot wheels showed up. First time you saw Jake it was a quick glance. You where finishing a video log and he rolled beside Norm. You couldn't catch the convo but you couldn't tear your eyes from him. He was beautiful. Not just him physically but his spirit and soul.

He caught your eyes and you looked away. Down at your desk to occupy yourself. It didn't help that you two shared a bunk. Quiet literally shared the bottom bunk. You where afraid it would collapse. Been like that ever since you where a kid. Never slept or sat on a top dunk. Always on the bottom.