Changes

Ronal x Tonowari x Male Reader
Requested- Yes
Spoilers- What are these
Warnings- Overwhelming feelings, pregnancy mood swings, Ronal doesn't know how to cope with the changes happening to her home. Tonowari mention but mainly just Ronal x Reader
Word Count- 2.07

Requester^—————————————————————————(2nd person pov)"You're getting better

Requester^
—————————————————————————
(2nd person pov)
"You're getting better. Pretty soon we'll have to move you from wooden tools to real ones", the small na'vi student in front of you gave a proud smile as you laid a calming hand on his back. A young boy no older than your own sons had being his training to be a warrior and you had the honor to be his teacher.

Being able to help the next generation grow was something you cherished deeply. You played a big role in turning the tides of the Metkayina and now it was getting closer to pass on the torch and your eyes Kylan was the perfect candidate. Strong, Loyal, Respectful, Responsible and a natural born leader who you felt was best to take your spot as Commander.

"However, you young warrior remember, anger doesn't create strength. It weakens it", your gaze shifted from Kylan to Soran. Another male who had all the same qualities but just a little more brash. "I understand you two are very eager but use your head. Keeps you from dying".

"We understand, thanks for the time Commander", you watched Kylan bow slightly while Soran mockingly did the same. You understood his displeasure. Nobody liked being the second pick. You could only watch as they disappeared in the distance. Hopeful that a dark cloud wouldn't grow over Soran's head.

"I thought you would be helping the Sully kids", entering your mauri pod your eyes landed on Tsireya. Her hands shakey as she tried to copy Ronal's perfect weaving. There was a calming silence but you noticed how tense Tsireya was as she looked over at her mother trying to weave as efficiently and smoothly as she was.

"Mama sent for me. For my Tsahik training", Tsireya's voice was shakey as she continuously tried to match the speed of Ronal. The woman still had yet to even look up or speak making Tsireya let out a deep breath one she didn't know she had been holding.

"Go join your brothers. I'm sure they can't teach the Sully's alone", Tsireya paused and looked between you and Ronal. The woman visibly tensed up but still refused to talk or make any move to stop Tsireya from leaving. "Listen to your father".

Ronal spoke after a few beats and Tsireya moved to stand placing the half woven basket down on the floor of the marui pod. She slipped past you not without giving you a hug before running off. The hug was a silent thank you as the girl has no idea how to remove herself from the stressful situation.

"How are you", watching into the large space the flap entrance fell shut leaving you and Ronal only. You watched your wife of forever continue to weave her basket not taking her eyes off of what she was doing. However you and Tonowari knew Ronal. Communication was hard for her.