I see you, My Son

Jake/Neytiri x Reader (Poly), Lo'ak x Parent Reader (Platonic)
Requested- No
Spoilers- Yes
Warnings- Jake being that Military Dad, Lo'ak needing some comfort and reader being his shoulder to cry on.
Word Count-
[READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]
———————————————————————
(2nd person pov)
Having kids was the best part of your life. On earth children where not a necessity to you. The world was already dying and you didn't want your kids to have to suffer through that. A dying world where they wouldn't even able to live but here on Pandora. These kids where your world.

As much as they screamed, cried, argued, and fought you would have it no different. You where an only child and having 4 kids was quite a handful but your mates reminded you that you where a wonderful parent.

You sat down Tuk in your lap and you told her stories of Earth. You knew the negative effect the Sky People had on your family but Earth was not bad. You knew the beauty of the planet, the similarities between this world and your own ones

"What no, I wanna hear the rest of the story", Tuk moved to her knees on your lap and you chuckled softly at her enthusiasm. You where telling her the story of Goldie Locks and the Three Bears. For some reason it was her favorite story from earth.

You had maybe told her maybe over 20 times yet she never got tired of it. You wished you had the book. Pandora didn't really have any type of educational system so books wheren't really a thing but you still wanted to give your daughter a true story telling experience.

"But look Mommy and Daddy are back and your brothers. You don't wanna greet them", You pointed to the incoming fleet of Ikran. You could see the visible excitement on her face but she stayed seated on your lap. You chuckled and kissed her head.

"I will finish the story before you go to bed ok butterfly", that was enough for Tuk and she happily agreed before jumping up from your lap. You smiled at her. Such a ball of sunshine, she was really the light of your family. In time like these you needed just someone who was just so carefree and always smiling.

"KIRI COME ON, MOM AND DAD ARE BACK", Tuk jumped up and down as she ran to her older sister. You smiled softly and stood up yourself before walking to your oldest daughter.

She reminded you so much of Grace it was crazy. She was basically Grace's carbon copy. With her love and deep connection to the world and Eywa. Not to mention her sharp and quick witted thinking.

"Tuk im busy", Kiri kept her attention on Mo'at who was telling the girl about the different types of plants and herbs that could be used to make all types of medicines to cleanse and heal the body. You walked foundly as Mo'at interacted with Kiri. The bond between Grandmother and Granddaughter was a beautiful thing.

"But their back. Mom, Dad, Neteyam and LO'AK", Tuk jumped and pulled on Kiri's arm excitedly she really wanted to go and see the Ikran landing as it was her favorite part. Watching their huge wings flap as they swooped in to a soft landing. Sure she also missed the others but she really loved the Ikran.

You chuckled while leaning on the entrance of the tent making all 3 women look towards you. Which invited Tuk to yell in protest towards you basically tell you to hurry and make Kiri get up. You sighed and picked up the small girl tickling her stomach before leading her out.

"We will catch up. Now go you silly goose", Tuk squealed in laughter before running off making you smile before turning towards both Mo'at and Kiri. Your eyes met Kiri's and you motioned with your head for her to go and follow her little sister.

"Your grandmother will still be here when you get back. Go on and welcome your brothers, mother and father", the young girl let out a heavy sigh and you kissed the top of her head before sending her away. Mo'at chuckled and pulled your into a hug.