Well Shit

Avatar Universe x Venom Reader (no pairings for now)
Requested- Yes
Spoilers- Yes
Warnings- None just like 16 year old reader jumps through a portal to escape the feds. Contains some bad words.

Prompt and Requester^

Prompt and Requester^. Thanks for this amazing idea.
[READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]
—————————————————————————
(2nd person pov)
"Your liver looks tasty", you scoffed at Venom's voice in your head and uncomfortable moved at his voice.

"First off your not eating my liver and second off im getting food now", you stuffed your hands in your pockets and continued to walk down the cold streets of San Francisco. The symbiote inside you moved and you shivered. Goddamn parasite.

"We'll hurry or I'll start to eat your kidney. It looks very very very-"

"Ok, ok I get it. Stop staring at my organs. Besides are you in me to protect me", you rubbed your hands together and walked inside a convenient store. You ran your eyes up and down the racks of snacks and food picking out the ones Venom wanted.

"You have very bad taste in foods. Oh yes get that", you rolled your eyes and grabbed a pack of skittles before grabbing a drink of your choice. You paid and quickly ate the skittles to keep venom from potentially eating your organs.

"Walk faster"

"Why"

"Don't question me. Keep walking and don't turn around", the symbiote growled in his normal gruff voice and you sighed before picking up speed a bit fighting the urge to look back.

"This alley. Go now", you sharply turned inside the alley and a car blocked the exit. The door opened and two agents stepped out. Their hands firmly on their guns you glared at them sharply.

"Just come with us and nothing will happen to you", you looked at the agent and looked around the alley you where stuck.

"Fuck you", the two agents looked at one another before advancing. Your smirked and Venom covered your body. He he easily killed the two agents.