Alternative Chapter

Kiri x Na'vi Fem Reader
Requested- Yes
Spoilers- Maybe/Yes
Warning- Mentions of torture, abuse and brainwashing, extreme forms of punishments (not too graphic DNI if that's a trigger for you). Angst and Fluff with Pandora Jesus (Kiri), Reader is deserves some love
Word Count- 2.9k

Requester^ (cus it's not really a prompt🤔)[READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]—————————————————————————(2nd person pov)You were raised by the RDA

[READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]
—————————————————————————
(2nd person pov)
You were raised by the RDA. You lived with the Olangi Clan. Your mother and father where just normal clans people but you looked up to them. You loved their war stories and stories of how they fought with Toruk Makto.

Your mother would slap your father's chest and correct the stories but it didn't make you love them any less. It had become your bedtime story. To the point where you could tell the whole story.

Your father would laugh and shake his head. He would then stop and ask you if you wanted to tell the story or listened to it. You choose the latter and sat silently on his lap as he told you the story.

Of course he left out all the graphic details. Like the ruthlessness of the humans, the constant screams and yell from other Na'vi he fought along side, the blood that painted the ground and the horrible noise of the bullets. When you heard those it was basically death.

You where very active as a child always seeking an adventure. Your parents always warned you of the dangerous that could come with leaving on your own. Your biggest threat being the Sky People.

You listened but it really all came in one ear and out the other. You would take your Pa'li (Direhorse) and take off into the deep jungles. Your favorite places to explore was the old things Sky People left behind and the jungle took over. They're where overrun my weeds and vines all rusted and forgotten.

Your favorite sight was a old helicopter wreckage. You would step over bones and noticed just how tiny the Sky People where which always made you question how they where such a threat. You could crush their skulls with your hands and you did.

It was maybe a bit troubling but as a kid no older than 7 you where only looking for fun and this was how you got it. Besides you didn't have many friends so the skelton where your dolls of sorts. You just hated how to broke so easily and they smelt horrible.

Your mother would make your baths 3 times longer after she had scolded you. The smell was unbearable especially with those enlightened senses. You would find old broken guns, knives, bullet shells.

You where on one of your many adventures. Your Pa'li walked besides as you calmly kicked the dirt up from the ground. You where bored. You had explored almost everything in the area of your home and had nothing to do.

The ground started to shake which started both you and your Pa'li. It let out a noise of fear stomping their 4 front legs and you rubbed their skin to comfort them and you. The rumbling got louder and stronger. Fkio (Tetrapteron) flew over your head and animals you where used to ran away. It scared you and you curled up into a ball covering your head.