Chapter 9: Neteyam p.o.v

I moaned as he tried to deepen the kiss, my hands ranked through his hair as I moved to sit on his lap. Ao'nung his hands lowered to my hips as he pushed me closer to him. As we pulled away from each other to catch our breath I looked in his eyes. "We just did that." I say breathless.
"We did." Ao'nung confirms.
"So now what?" I place my hands on my shoulder to steady myself as I leaned back a little so I could see him better.
"I do not know." He replies "How about we see were it goes?"
I bit my lip, I wanted to explore more of this between the two of us but I haven't seen any same sex couples in the clan. I was afraid we would be looked down upon and Ao'nung was supposed to be the next Olo'keyatan there were certain expectations he needed to uphold. "If we do that, can we keep it between us for now."
"Of course." He smiles.
I got of his lap "We should get back to the others."
"Or we could stay here, together." He took my hand in his.
"Come on." I smile pulling him up.

"Hey you found the stray." Lo'ak laughs as we returned.
"Lo'ak play nice." I tell him.
"fine." He mutters as Tsiyera kissed his cheek.
"So I was thinking." Roxto starts "Why don't we visit the ancestral cave tomorrow."
"I actually was supposed to go hunting." I tell them.
"You are?" Ao'nung asks.
"Yes." I nod "I am all better now and I have to get out of there sometime."
"I will come with."
"You have a meeting with your father tomorrow." I tell placing a hand on his shoulder "I will be fine, I am a great Hunter."
"Well after you return then." Roxto says "During eclipse."
"I suppose the hunting party will be back by then."
Kiri sighs "I can't wait to connect with Eywa again."
"but do not ask any difficult questions sister." I tell her worried "Last time you got a seizure under water."
" I know big brother." Kiri graps my hand "I will be careful"
"When is the next party celebration?" I ask side eyeing Ao'nung "I would like to dance again."
"We can make our own music and dance." Tsiyera replies "Do you want to dance."
"We are the only ones here."
"That doesn't matter."
"It's getting late." Kiri says noticing my discomfort, she shot me a look what meant we were going to talk about this "Why don't we call it a night."
"The night is still young." Lo'ak complains.
"I am actually pretty tired." I say "And I have to be well rested tommorow."
Ao'nung nodded "let's call it a night."
I wink at him before pulling my brother up to drag him back to our hut "Sleep well."
"What is the matter with the two of you?" Lo'ak pouts "I was flirting with Tsiyera."
"We know." Kiri laughs.