HM06

Sylvia's POV

"Amelia is not what you think she is, she had been detained before because of her mental disorder which I would prefer not to talk about." She heaved a sigh before cleaning her own plates.

"Then how did she get in here? Not to be offensive, but she really does look like someone who can hurt with just a prick of pencil." Hindi ko mapigilang sabihin.

Nagsabay kasi kami mag breakfast ngayon, tas dahil hindi ko naman kinakaya na tahimik lang ang namamagitan saming dalawa I opened up the topic regarding about her cousin. I maybe her fiancée on the papers, but I still have the rights to know the person whom I am currently living in the same roof.

"Our family thought that everything about her is going well, I guess they were expecting that being a Salvador should be clean in every records."

"That explains your so-called princess attitude." I blurted out, causing her to roll her eyes.

Papaanong hindi ko siya tatawagin niyan? Hindi ko kasi napigilan ang mga mata ko na hindi makita ang laman ng buong kwarto niya nung naiwan niyang bukas ito kagabi, all of her things inside turn into a pink land. Pati pa ang mga kabinet nito, kung hindi lang talaga halata ay pati ang mga damit niya ay pwede naring pink.

"And what about you? You still haven't got into the point of being a self-handmade, right?" She smirks, sandali akong napatigil sa pagkain. "Akala ko ba you're an Acozta? Who shares the same blood with the Lawsons. You know, maybe you should try getting your own money. I do know for a fact that some of your belongings are from your parent's account."

Pinunasan ko ang labi ko at tumayo, hindi ko inalis ang malamig na titig ko sakanya. She got way out of the line. 

"I own several cafes, and not just a simple cafe. Because I didn't get help from my parents, nor to any of my cousins when I decided to make that as a business. I earn the right to prove myself that I could also do whatever they can do, or maybe I can surpass them, but we never settled upon ourselves to make it as a competition."

Nawalan na ako ng gana kumain kaya tahimik kong nilinis nalang ang mga ginamit ko, nang matapos ako I could see a hint of regret on her face.

Kanina lang pinaguusapan namin pinsan niya, how did we got in here? Ganon na ba siya kagalit sakin para sabihan ako ng kung ano ano? It's not like I had the choice to be stuck in this piece of shit agreement that they have.

I'm the victim here.

"Portia might be richer than me, but I don't demand to be in the same pace as her. We all have the time in our life, maybe it isn't my time yet, she might be good at those, but I also the have assets to become one. So respectfully yours, Miss Elise. Please don't try to make me hate my cousin just because of the love that you have for her, because I will never ever envy her."

Hindi kami pinalaking ganon ng mga magulang namin, araw araw pinapaalala samin na everyone might turn their backs on us but we, my cousins kami nalang ang mag kakampi. In this place, we have to be careful in every manner. Dahil kung hindi man sa pera ang habol ng iba, ang pangalan naman namin.

Being part of an Acozta-Lawson Clan might be a blessing for them, but half of it is a cursed.

Pagkatapos kong gawin ang morning routine ko ay naabutan ko nalang ang buong unit na wala ng tao, I'm guessing iniwan nalang niya talaga ako dito. Ni hindi man lang nag sorry, edi wag. Dumeretso nalang ako sa school, pagkarating ko ay naabutan ko pa si Portia na hindi mapakali.

"What's wrong?" Nagulat pa siya nang bigla ko siyang tapikin, I stared at her only to found out her crimson cheeks and reddish eyes. It looks like she cried for an hour. Kung di ko pa siya titigan, hindi ko yun makikita dahil naka bangs ito at halos matakpan na ang mata niya.