HM16

Sylvia's POV

"You look like a mess, Regina. Where the hell have you been? Alam mo bang naalimpungatan ako kaninang madaling araw because Lydia, Noah and Lucas keep on texting and calling me kung kasama ba kita? Even Portia was worried about you kaya nagtangka na siyang hanapin ka kasama si Miss Veronica."

"I just want to be free, and be alone even just for a day, S-Sylvia." She's trying to strain herself from shaking. Her early signs is clearly showing.

"You seriously need to seek for help, Regina. Hindi na maganda yang ginagawa mo, I know that it hasn't been that long when your father left, and her. Pero hindi ibig sabihin na pati sarili mo ay papabayaan mo nalang din."

"You know that I also don't need your advice, right?"

Right. I forgot about the part that we were trained not to be detailed with our advice although we need to do it to knock some sense, but there should be a charge before going in within their issues and heads, instead let the victims be heard with their silent pain and voice.

"I'm sorry, but I just want you to realize na hindi ka magisa. Nandito lang kami." I softly responded; her eyes showed that she's been in agony for months. She never even asks us to help her, instead she took it all by herself not even letting us enter her doors.

It must be that traumatic experience for her to came at this point on not trusting anyone. I heard from Lydia, na pangalawa na nitong nangyare sakanya. She had an argument with a close friend of her from their first year days, ngayon nalang ulit ito naging ganito and this might be her worst of all. 

"I know... I know... I'm here to make it up for everything, but mukang kailangan ko na talagang humingi ng pabor sayo."

My pupils lightened up. "Okay, name it. What is it?"

"I want you to find me a great financial advisor, technically some of my money ay napupunta nalang sa pag travel, drinks and party. Hindi din pa buo ang ginagawa kong art museum, and it will never be enough to become a passive income. I need someone who's an expert in this field."

Sandali akong napaisip, nung nakaraan kasi naghanap din ako at luckily ay nasa tabi ko lang pala ang isang may lisensya na sa ganoong field.

"I have a friend from the university, Karma Ivory Yamazaki. She's currently the secretary of the SGA, an accountancy student as well as a license financial advisor, ang alam ko she's doing it as one of her side hustle tracks. Siya rin ang kinuha ko, do you want to meet her?"

Sunod sunod siyang tumango, both of her hands happily clamp against each other. Indeed, this is the time where you will bounce back, Regina. Hindi na nakakatuwa na makita kang pilit na tumatawa nalang pagkasama kami, you turned off your switch that we barely made a contact with you.

Because it may seem like that your physical aspect is with us, but your mentality is nowhere to be found.

"But promise me that you will undergo a therapy." Mabilis nawala ang ngiti sa labi niya.

"Hindi ko kailangan iyon, hindi naman nila maintindihan."

"Then let me find you a nice and decent doctor. Let me help you, Regina." She shakes her head continuously.

I once caught her with lines in her wrist, hindi iyon nakatakas sakin dahil ilang beses ko na siya ino-observe. Mabuti nalang walang bago ngayon sa balat niya, but the marks are still there.

"Kung ikaw pa ang magiging doctor ko, sige papayag ako."

"I'm still not a doctor, nag-aaral parin ako. Hindi ako pwede ang mag counseling sayo, I still have a lot to learn, and I can't risk it."