HM14

Sylvia's POV

"That kind of uniform really suits you, Sylvia. Perfect coffee with an ice, a bittersweat of taste." Zianna pointed out, while pouting her lips.

I rolled my eyes on her. "May kasalanan ka pa sakin. Akala mo makakatakas ka sa pag bibigay ng compliment sakin?"

"Be thankful that it came from my mouth. I rarely give positive views; you should be delighted." Umismid pa siya at humalukipkip.

"Nothing's good coming out of your mouth, Zia. Suck it up." Tumawa siya at umiling iling.

One of the stalls that we decided to come up with ay ang cafe. They made me one of the baristas dahil nalaman nilang ako ang may ari nung cafe sa tapat nitong university. Plus, my presence will attract more customers daw, and I have an experience that could be our key to gain our goal in financial count. Merong prize kasi ang pinaka madaming malilikom na pera from the SGA.

Well, ako lang to.

"And the line in your stall is crazy. Look at those girls trying to get your attention. Gross." Karma nonchalantly said while eyeing the customers with disgusted look.

Kabit balikat nalang akong tumugon sakanya. Sa tuwing naiisip ko kasi yung sinabi ni Zianna sakin kagabi ay napapailing nalang ako. When I mentioned before that Yamazaki Clan is one of the wealthiest in Japan— technically they are not just some normal rich family.

They are the strings, and the asset of the whole country itself. Known to claim the spot of 2nd division in Mafia at the whole Asia. They hold the possessions of different trades with guns, business, politics, and the government itself.

How much more for the 1st division? Meurtrier, the mysterious assassin who had been going viral for killing convicted people without mercy. Everything that Yamazaki family has- is actually two times than what Meurtrier have. No one even knows the real net worth of that person behind that mask.

But above all, despite of the overwhelming chart. The Lawsons is still in the top spot. They are the real epitome of wealth, because Krystal and Portia's net worth alone is enough to destroy everything.

Pano pa kapag binalikan na ng pinsan ko si Miss Daniella? Cervantes Clan has way more money than us. Pangatlo lang kami sa listahan, pero kapag nagsama na yang dalawa. It would look cool in the headlines. Added to the cup of tea, the relationship between Portia and Miss Veronica. Which the Fuentes Clan are currently known in the European countries.

Cervantes-Lawson

Lawson-Fuentes

Perfect, right?

Back to Meurtrier, sure ako na if he or she would take the PRI-R test, there might be a possibility that he or she is a psychopath. I can actually see the signs, Machiavellian Egocentricity, Cold Heartedness, Fearlessness. Though I can't figure out if there are more, all I know is that he or she is not afraid of the law. But he/she is the law him/herself.

"They are too desperate, like ew look at them. I bet a hundred bucks that they tried to make themselves look nice today so they can make papansin to Sylvia. But look at those faces, they look espasol." Zianna said.

"I think they are color blinded; they can't seem to know what their shades are." Gantong na sambit pa ni Karma.

"Ang judgmental niyo hoy, para namang hindi kayo nagma-make up." Sabi ko pa. Inilagay ko ang order nila sa lamesa, ang mga mahal na prinsesa na ang sarap itapon sa ilog.