HM37

[PT.3] WARNING: BULLYING, DRUGS, EXPLICIT WORDS, MENTAL ILLNESS ETC WILL BE MENTIONED. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE CAPABLE OF READING BEFORE DOING SO.

I don't want to cause issues to the following chapters. My intention is pure, and clear.  I will be try my best not to make a mistake regarding this matter. Please try to understand, but I'm also open for any corrections or discussions that I may not foresee.

(unedited++)

...

ELISE OLIVIA SALVADOR

It has been a while that I became free, where I had a time for myself even for my friends without worrying anything. Amelia refused talking to me, after tito sent her to far away since they needed help arranging their upcoming hospital branch at the US. My parents also stop bugging me about my engagement with Sylvia, and my friends are starting to enter into their happy life era. While I'm here, getting myself into it a bit more. 

I had the time to reflect with everything, including my relationship with her.

"Are you the ex-fiancee?" Napatingin ako sa tumabi sakin. I was having a mood with myself pero mukang nasira na dahil sa babaeng to.

"I'm still the fiancee, if you're not aware of it." Sinadya kong idiin ang pag bigkas ng bawat salita na lumabas mula sa bibig ko.

Pero mukang sinusubok ata niya ang pasensya ko dahil narinig ko ang mahinang pag tawa niya. I thought this girl is nice. Why is she making that face towards me? Can't move on? Or just a bitter ex-girlfriend who can't accept the truth?

I knew it, she had a hidden agenda towards me. 

"Just be straight to the point, Miss Sage. What do you need from me?" I asked without a pause.

She chuckled while shaking her head which made me irritated more. "I just need you to stop hurting her, Miss Salvador. I don't know if you're being in denial or not, pero that woman is the girl that I love, and my dream. Mula noon at hangang ngayon."

"Are you threatening me?" My brows furrowed. What the hell is she talking about?

"Are you?" Balik tanong niya sakin.

"Stay out of our lives, hindi ka welcome na. Sylvia is not going to raise a banner just to open her arms wide for you. What you both had before ended up years ago. You have no opinion or righ-"

"Hindi ka ba natatakot na mapagod si Sylvia kakaintindi sayo?" Pag putol niya sakin, her question caught me off guard. "Her patience might be longer than her cousin, but she's also like Portia who can get tired of trying to understand someone like you. If you do not tell her everything, she will only doubt and will only receive pain coming from you."

"Shut up!" I stood up, ready to walk out.

"No you shut up!" Tumaas narin ang boses niya, she didn't even regret it. Galit siyang tumitig sakin. "You need to wake up Miss Salvador! Every boy and even girls want Sylvia in their palms, madaming nagpapansin sakanya. Pero you are clearly wasting that opportunity because you're busy dragging yourself down. Why? Because her cousin dump you? Your family is a mess? Your whole life has been shitty on you? So what? That doesn't give you the right to treat her like that!"