HM12

Sylvia's POV

"You know you could have just apologized without those numbers." I said, while watching her cleaning my wound.

"It's my unique way of doing that."

"Then why did you cry when I tried to confront you about it? When I asked you if you're okay?" Referring to our last interaction before this.

Matapos kasi nitong umiyak ay bigla bigla nalang niya ako pinalayas sa office niya. Like imagine, I was trying to be nice pero ganon lang ako itrato. If she wants some space, she could have asked nicely.

"Stop asking." Well, there you go again, the dare devil. Kala mo araw araw may dalaw sa bilis mag shift ng mood.

"You know that I'm stubborn and not marupok unlike Krystal, right?" Sorry pinsan, idadamay muna kita.

"Then what do you need?" She asked impatiently.

I smiled to annoy her more, she rolled her eyes. "Can you buy me another motorbike?"

"Unfortunately for you, I'm not that rich anymore. I don't have any money." My smiled faded, she heaved a deep sighed after she finished her last touch fixing the gauze.

"Is this about your father again?"

Tumayo ito at pumunta sa mini bar, she grabs a champagne and pour a little amount on the glass. Her vision aligned with mine, and she bitterly smiled.

"Always."

"Ano nanaman bang ginawa ng kupal mong tatay?" Sinamaan niya ako ng tingin. "No offense meant, pero alam mo rin naman yun."

Halatang problemado siya, alam niyang tama ako kung gano ka-walang kwenta ang tatay niya. "He went into berserk once again, or in another terms gambling."

I almost forgot that this is her 2nd time getting engaged. Her family believes that the Acozta Clan would be able to save them from bankruptcy. But my father is too cunning, he wouldn't accept without scheming. I'm sure as hell that they made a deal besides on this marriage, this is just their way of getting ahead at their competitions. Because an alliance between an Acozta and Salvador would be great in the headlines.

"Why are the one who's paying his debts? You're their daughter, not a money maker." She paused from taking a sip, her eyes were glittering.

"I'm the only one who can save our family line, we must not stop, we must stay in the prosperity and wealth." No, you're not a hero at all Elise.

Umismid ako. "Because that's what you're thought for. You can still be rich without them, all you have to do is to ditch, and stop trying to take the spoon in order to feed them."

Para siyang tuta ng mga magulang niya, konting sitsit sumusunod na agad without asking anything. Paano nalang kung sinabi nila pumatay siya ng tao? Gagawin niya pa ba? I'm still convince though that she might do it without a second thought, para sa pamilya niya.

And there are really some parents who choose to have a kid for their own gain. Yung tipong ginagawang retirement plan ang mga ito, kaya ngayon nag papakasaya ang tatay niya na itapon nalang ang pera nila basta-basta dahil alam niyang tutulungan siya ni Elise. Shame.

"I just want to return the favor."

I scoffed. "Bakit kasi sila ang rason kung bakit ka inilikha sa mundo na to? Oh please, masyado na yang traditional. Luma na yan at hindi totoo yan, hindi mo naman ginusto ipanganak sa mundong ito. We had no choice to begin with."

I thought she would agree with me, but her eyes darkened, and her face screams that really got offended with my words. Alam kong minsan na akong naging straight to the point but someone needs to wake her up. Kung hindi nagawa nila Miss Veronica iyon, pwes ako mismo ang gagawa kahit iuntog ko pa siya sa pader.