3 - Worst In Me

Heeseung's POV

My mouth hurts from smiling too much at the cameras in front of me. My men stand behind those big, blinding lights that make the studio feel like an oven, and make sure everything is perfect, except nothing is. I'm forced, once again, to sit here and smile at the faces that watch me on the other side of the screen. What a waste of time. 

I don't know how much more I need to fake this stupid smile but if it's any longer, I'm losing it. Along with the interviewer who keeps staring at me, eyes full of lust looking like she wants to suck me off, while I do my best to act oblivious.

She puts her hair to the side, revealing her neck as she glances at me and I just roll my eyes mentally because I can't do that live TV. "So, Mr. Lee," She starts, her voice adding to my annoyance. My only wish now is to get the fuck out of this place and have a whole day of no human interaction so I can relax and not think of strangling anyone. "What advice would you like to share with people as the CEO of one of the biggest corporations here and abroad?"

Great, now I have to think about the most wonderful response so people can put it in quote websites with my face next to it. These two don't match, my face is too good for these ridiculous questions.

"My advice," I smile and act as if I'm thinking for a few seconds to look more charismatic. "Watching successful people talk about how they became successful is a waste of time." 

Eyes around me widen and I can already hear the Managing Director yell at me for this spontaneous, perhaps-ridiculous response, but I have zero fucks to give. They force me to come here and expect me to recite some cliché, sugar-coated success story but I refuse to be part of that stupid shit. Success isn't a one-size-fits-all formula. 

I fix my tie and lean forward, looking at the cameras as I smile. "Your time is precious so make good use of it."

"Alright, Mr. Lee. Thank you so much for being with us here, we're thankful and honored to have you." The interviewer smiles at me and I do the same, trying to remember what her name is. I can't remember the names of faces I have nothing to do with, it's just a waste of time and energy. "Dear viewers, thank you for watching and we hope we see you again. Have a good day and until next time."

"And... cut." The program's director says and I take a deep breath, the lights dimming as I relax in my seat. The tie I'm wearing suddenly feels too tight and I feel suffocated. I just want to get the fuck out of here. 

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I close my eyes in frustration. The director's name appears on the screen when I grab out my phone. I quickly decline the call. He's going to make a scene because of what I just said and I'm really not in the mood to deal with that right now. 

No one likes a rebellious guest who refuses to comply with the usual script, but when I look for any fucks to give, I find that I've run out a long time ago.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee." She stands up and approaches me and I finally roll my eyes. The feeling of satisfaction I feel is immaculate. 

I feel her hands on my chest and before I know it, she's on top of me. The people around us have shocked expressions written all over their faces but this is not even the slightest shocking. I've lost count of how many women throw themselves at me.

I put my hands on her ass and try to squeeze it a little but it's so fake I can't even do that. It makes me laugh and the look on her face is priceless. I absolutely love taking people off guard. It's what I live for. "Remind me of your name?" I smile and she frowns, growing increasingly irritated with my behavior.

She leans forward and whispers next to my ear, "Yelena. Make sure to remember it, hm?" I almost laugh at how she thinks her subtle threat will rattle me when it only adds to my amusement.