22 - You Belong With Me 🔞

Heeseung's POV

I look into her eyes and sit on my bed, letting her in between my legs. Having Y/N get on her knees to suck me off is a sight for sore eyes. The way she looks up at me makes me feel like I'm the king of this whole world. And I spread my legs, offering myself to her as her hands trail down my thighs, pulling down my pants to expose my cock straining against my Calvin Klein boxers.

Her fingers play with the hem of the waistband and she smiles a little at me. "You're so eager." She purrs, sugary sweet. My heart races even faster at the sound of her voice, my arousal growing with each passing second. And I nod, unable to form coherent words as I watch her hold my boxers, pulling them down slowly to reveal my throbbing cock. She runs her fingers up and down my shaft, teasing me with her touch as she gazes up at me with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Y/N, for fuck's sake-" When she leans in and takes me into her mouth, I gasp, the sensation of her warm lips and wet tongue sending waves of pleasure through me as she begins to suck and stroke me. "S-shit." My hands tangle in her hair and I guide her movements. Her mouth works me over like magic, taking me deep into her throat and then pulling back to tease me with her tongue. She's making me go fucking insane and I'm not even complaining about it.

I'm consumed by the pleasure she's bringing me. It's like she knows exactly what I need and she's giving it to me without any hesitation. Every time her tongue flicks over the head of my cock, my entire body shudders with pleasure. I grip her hair tighter, urging her on, and she responds by taking me even deeper into her mouth. The sensation of her hot, wet mouth surrounding me is almost too much to handle, but I don't want it to stop. I want to feel this pleasure for as long as possible, to ride this wave of ecstasy until I can't take it anymore. I can feel every little detail of her mouth on me - the way her lips wrap tightly around my cock, the heat of her breath, and the wetness of her tongue.

"Is it... good?" She chokes out and I groan.

"Fuck, Y/N," I manage to gasp out, barely able to form words. The effect she has on me makes me almost lose consciousness. "You're so fucking good at this."

I can feel her smile against my skin and I throw my head back. Just a little faster, just a little more force, and I'm losing it, in her words and in my head, heat pooling, core tightening, gasping, couldn't talk, couldn't cry out, holding my breath. High, so high, fuck, she's so good and she's fucking driving me crazy. My eyes roll back, wildfire races in my veins, and delicious friction burns me alive. My lips part, somewhere between a gurgle and a moan, mind blank, vision flashing white like cameras going off all around me.

"I'm gonna-" Please, please, I can't. "Oh fuck, pretty, I'm cumming- I'm- fuck-" I'm here, white-hot, knuckles straining from gripping the sheets, hips buckling and feeling my release in waves, hot strings splattering onto the inside of my thighs. Thundering, immediate, alarming, sending another wave of electric ecstasy that punches the air out of my lungs. I moan, my whole body trembling with pleasure as Y/N swallows every drop of my cum. Then I collapse back onto the mattress, spent and breathless as I hear her breathe heavily.

The tension snaps, sweat breaks out, and my hair all over my face. Lines of black cloud my hazy vision, and then I feel it, her wet tongue on my skin, trickling pleasure stinging my veins. When I slightly sit up and look at her, she's staring at me, grinning, licking the cum off my tense, hard thighs. Graceful hands poised on my hips, framing them like art.

"You're so beautiful." She says, her lips resting against my thigh, making my heart skip a beat. My. Heart. Skipped. A. Beat.

But I shake my head, smiling as I try to catch my breath. "Then you're a fucking goddess." The sound of her chuckle makes me feel dizzy while she slowly strokes me back to life. Then we lean forward, our lips colliding as I moan against her mouth, my body responding to her touch with lightning-fast speed. "Fuck, Y/N, I could do this all day with you," I say between kisses, my hands sliding over her curves, craving more of her touch. "You make me feel like I'm losing my goddamn mind."

Y/N chuckles, her hands trailing down my chest and abs, sending shivers down my spine. "Good, because I'm not planning on going anywhere." Her voice is low and sultry it's driving me crazy. She has no fucking idea what she does to me.

We're kissing each other hungrily and her fingers run through my hair, her arms wrapping around my neck. My hands roam over her body, cupping her breasts and squeezing them gently, eliciting a moan from her, and shit, she's so beautiful, moaning against my lips and holding me close to her as if I'm her lifeline. "You're so fucking beautiful," I say, kissing down her neck as I move my hand down to her panties, and oh god, she's a mess. The way she gasps as I slide my finger inside her, teasing her clit with my thumb, turns me on even more.

She moans, arching her back and grinding against my hand while I take my time, teasing her and building up her pleasure until she's writhing beneath me, her breath coming in short gasps. "Heeseung, please-" Her eyes are pleading, begging me to be inside her.

"Please what, pretty? Tell me what you want." I'm having too much fun teasing her with my fingers.

"I want you..." She pants, her hands clutching my shirt as she pulls me closer. "Inside me."

I don't need any further invitation. I take her request as my cue to give her what she wants, and before she knows it, I remove my hand from her panties and position myself under her, letting myself slide into her with ease while she sits down. The feeling of her warm and tight walls around me is nothing short of exquisite, and the way she rides me slowly but deeply makes me roll my eyes back in pleasure. "Fuck, yes, you feel so good," I hold onto her hips, guiding her movements and helping her find the perfect pace. Her moans and her presence are the only things I'm focusing on right now. She consumes me.

Her hands brace on my thighs as she continues to ride me, her body slick with sweat. She's so fucking beautiful. The way her hair falls in waves around her face and her beautiful brown eyes close in pleasure make me lose my breath. I bring my hand up to her face, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and running my thumb over her lips. Then I kiss her, my hands roaming over her body as I try to memorize every curve and every inch of her.

"Y/N-" I call out her name, feeling dizzy from all the pleasure I'm feeling. I quickly pull out and shoot my load on her stomach, making her arch her back and collapse onto me, her breathing heavy and ragged.

"Was that enough to make you feel better?" She lets out, eyes closed as she lies on the bed next to me.

A smile spreads across my face as I pull her close to me before kissing her forehead. "Yeah. So much better." And we're lying there, hands intertwined while we close our eyes and listen to our heartbeats. "We should take a shower," I mumble and she nods, pulling me closer, her body against mine.

"We should."

Yet we're always there, holding each other like we're the only two people in the world even in the midst of my trauma chaos. It's hard to believe that someone would accept me for all I am, scars and all. It's only a matter of time until she leaves like the rest. No one stays forever. But when I shower and I get out of the bathroom, I find her in the kitchen, dancing to Taylor Swift's song like she's in her own world.

"Seriously? You belong with me?" I would lie if I said I didn't like the song and the way she dances to it. When she turns around, her eyes go wide and she lets out a surprised laugh.

"Don't judge me, this song is a classic."

"I like Wildest Dreams more." I smile. "You know the lyrics, he's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad but he does it so well. That's quite fitting for someone like me. I wouldn't want to brag, but if the shoe fits."

Her smile widens. "I didn't know you listen to Taylor Swift."

I pull her close to me, wrapping my arms around her waist. "What can I say? I have a wide range of tastes. Besides, I have a soft spot for catchy tunes and relatable lyrics."

"You're not that bad, after all." I watch as she raises an eyebrow playfully.

"I'm trying to keep the bad-boy image to a minimum with you." She rolls her eyes at my words but there's a smile on her lips. A smile that makes me feel like I've won a grand prize.

It's past midnight and Y/N is making pancakes while singing and dancing to Taylor's songs, and I haven't felt this good in a while. Scratch that. I've never felt this good before. Then it hits me suddenly, that it's all about who you dance with in the kitchen on a Friday night, wearing big T-shirts and singing into a spatula while the scent of freshly cooked pancakes fills the air.