4 - Not-So-Lovely Encounter (2)

Heeseung's POV

The girl on the motorcycle pops in my mind out of nowhere and I groan when my body reacts before I even know it. I can't understand why she has this effect on me even though I didn't even get to see her face.

There's only one thing to do. I grab my phone and search for the famous hot barista with the motorcycle. I don't even know what I'm doing at this point but I'm so damn curious about who this woman is that it's killing me. I slide my finger through the Google results until one photo appears and the corner of my lips lifts up. There you are.

There's a picture of her on her motorcycle and Jake's words replay in my mind. She's really something. Looking at my phone's screen, I find myself too immersed in this. Her hair is long and black, bringing out her light brown eyes. She looks unique and attractive in every way. I can't believe I'm admitting a woman is beautiful, gorgeous even, but she is one to praise.

"Jake," I dial his number on my phone and call him. "Get me some coffee."

"Oh." I know he understands what I mean so there's no need for any explanation. "Right away." Ending the call, I stare at the CCTV outside the building and wait for the motorcycle to park there. I have to admit that she managed to attract all my attention because I'm forgetting about all the stressful work and the anxiety I'm feeling. Maybe she'd be of some help to keep me distracted, who knows?

I watch her while she makes her way inside the building, her head turning left and right as if she's lost. Running my fingers through my hair, a smile crosses my lips when a few minutes later, I hear her knocking on the door. 

"Come in," I say with my best voice before I clear my throat and look back at the documents on my desk as if I'm busy with work. Well, I am, but there are more important matters now. And it's the woman standing in front of me.

I glance at her and she's just staring at me with those beautiful eyes that seem to see right through me. "You must like what you see, huh?" I hear myself say and I mentally roll my eyes at myself. But I mean, I do look good today. I'm dressed in a sharp suit, my hair is neatly combed, and I feel confident. Still, my attempt at playful banter feels slightly awkward, as if I'm trying to break the ice but not quite sure how.

She snaps out of her trance and steps forward as I look her up and down. "Oh, uh, I'm sorry. Here's your order." She says and places the drinks on my desk before I reach for one and put the straw inside. Her eyes on me make my skin heat up for some reason and I find myself staring at her while I'm about to taste her coffee.

"Sit down." I don't intend for it to sound this demanding but before I know it, she's sitting down on the chair in front of me. Interesting. "That drink is yours."

I watch her as she frowns and stares at me in confusion. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to decline." Now that's not something I expected. I mean, Lee Heeseung gets you coffee and you refuse? That's quite a bold move.

"As you like." I shrug but I'm very annoyed. No one turns me down, I do. Women are craving to spend one second with me and I went out of my way to get her here and spend time with her only to get this? I'm about to tell her something that would make her regret refusing the drink, but the moment I taste the coffee, I feel all the frustration and stress rush out of my body. The taste is exquisite for some reason, and I can't help but want to drink more. But not with her here. "Why does this taste like shit?" 

I love how she's taken off guard while she looks back at me with a raised eyebrow. Her hands form tight fists on her lap and I smile. "Excuse me?"

"Why does this taste like shit?" I repeat, making her uncomfortable. She shifts in her seat, taken aback by my blunt question. "Did you make this?"

"Yes." She admits, faking an obvious smile.

"It's terrible, I can't even take another sip. I was told there's a hot girl who works at that café and who makes impressive coffee but I guess that's not you. You have a lot to learn about making coffee, sweetheart." 

So many lies it's hard to even convince myself, but I'd never give her the impression that I like anything about her. She's just a hot woman I want to bend over my desk and fuck. But she makes me want more.

"I'm sorry, but this is the coffee we provide for all our customers. If you have any complaints, feel free to contact our boss or come by to meet him." I hear her say and I scoff. It's bold of her to assume I'd want to go to such a hassle just to complain about a cup of coffee.

"Do you wish to see me again?" I watch her while she rolls her eyes and stands up, putting her hands on my desk as she leans forward. Her eyes are mesmerizing but she's unfortunately mistaken if she thinks she can intimidate me.

"I have no interest in seeing you again. Besides, I don't expect you to come yourself, because apparently you can't even make a simple phone call to make an order so you make people do it for you. It's pathetic how you rely on others to handle even the simplest tasks. It's almost sad." Her words strike a nerve in me. She's bold, outspoken, and doesn't hold back. But she doesn't know shit about me, so her assumptions only fuel my irritation.

I dart my eyes to her chest and I feel my breath hitch. She's so fucking hot, I can't help but want her. I want to grab her and kiss her passionately, just to wipe that confident smirk off her face. The attraction I feel toward her is overwhelming, and it infuriates me even more. How can someone I despise so much, stir up such intense desire within me? 

"Are you trying to seduce me?" She straightens her posture and opens her mouth over and over again, flustered. The red that creeps into her cheeks makes her hotter and more attractive than she already is. And holy shit, I want to fuck her so bad.

"Who's seducing who?" She clears her throat and I just watch her, cocking my eyebrow as she lets out a heavy sigh. "Let's get one thing straight, Mr. Lee, I'm not here to engage in any sort of banter with you. I came here because that's my job, and you're wasting my time."

"How much is the coffee?" It's not like I'm interested or whatever, but the coffee does taste so fucking good and it's a shame that such a talent is wasted on someone with such a sharp tongue.

"$2.50." I hear her say and I look for some cash in my drawer. I rarely carry it but I keep it here in case I need it. When I find the one hundred dollar bill, I take it out and throw it at her. There you go, it's more than enough and it should tempt her to spend more time with me.

I raise from my seat and walk to her as she crouches to pick up the money. "You can keep the change." I bet she'll want more, people are always greedy and would do anything to have money and power the easy way. 

But all I see is her grabbing it and putting it on my desk before I even have time to react. One moment she's glaring at me and the next one, she's walking to the door. But I hold her hand to stop her from going.

"Let go of me." She turns and stares at me with glistening eyes and fuck my heart for racing inside my chest. For some reason, my eyes are glued on hers and I forget to breathe for a second. Then I feel her grab my hand and yank it away, leaving me taken off guard. "Don't order from our café again, we don't need your charity and we don't want customers like you."

"What's your problem?" I sigh and she scoffs, throwing her hands in the air.

"My problem is people like you who think they own the world. What are you without a fat wallet and an overinflated ego?"

It was the first time I felt like a piece of shit, staring at her leaving the office, making me stand there for a solid minute without thinking straight. I can still feel the warmth of her touch and my heart is still beating so fucking fast I have to take a deep breath to calm myself and my aching cock. 

"Shit..." My head is pounding and the annoyance is building up and I can't help but sit back and sigh, one single name on my mind.

Baek Y/N.