50 - Epilogue 🔞❤

Y/N's POV

When we get back home, I kick my heels off by the door and the next thing I know is Heeseung's lips against me while he carries me effortlessly. His hands are holding my butt and I let out a surprised gasp that's quickly muffled by the kiss. 

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to him, eager to deepen the kiss. "Pretty, I'm not going anywhere." He chuckles against my lips, putting me on top of the couch. "I'm all yours tonight." My fingers graze his cheek as he gets on his knees before me, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Only tonight?" I watch him pull up my dress, softly trailing kisses up my thigh while I gently tangle my fingers in his hair. 

"Forever, then," He whispers, planting kisses on my stomach, one of his favorite parts of me. "You know how much I love your tummy." My heart skips a beat at every word he utters while his hands find their way to my waist, his fingers tracing soothing patterns that send shivers down my spine. 

I run my fingers through his hair, feeling the soft strands slip between my fingers, as his lips move higher, leaving a trail of fire along my abdomen. His fingers hook around the waistband of my panties, his gaze never leaving mine as he slowly pulls them down my legs. His fingers trail back up, this time brushing against my inner thighs, making me bite my lip to stifle another moan. Every touch, every kiss, it all feels good and incredibly intimate.

"Heeseung, I need you." I blurt out, holding his hand and placing it against my entrance, letting him feel how wet I am just for him. His breath hitches, his eyes darkening with desire before leaning in to kiss me and thrusting his fingers into me all at once. I arch my back, my fingers tightening in his hair while a loud moan escapes my lips.

"Pretty girl," I feel his tongue against my clit and I clutch the couch, overwhelmed by his intoxicating touch. His name slips from my lips in a breathless whisper, a plea for more, for the pleasure that only he can provide. "My needy little mess." His words, his sultry whispers, drive me wild. The way he calls me his, the way he acknowledges the depth of my need, ignites a fire within me that's impossible to extinguish.

"Please-" I'm barely able to form the word, my voice a desperate plea. I feel his fingers reach deep within me, curling and stroking and making me moan louder every time they find that spot that sends me spiraling into ecstasy. "I... shit-"

"You can't think of anything when I'm eating you like this, can you?" Heeseung's voice is a low, seductive murmur that sends shivers down my spine. I cry out, my fingers clawing at the couch, but then, just as I'm about to shatter, he withdraws his fingers, leaving me whimpering with the loss. "Not so fast, my love."

I pant heavily before he parts my lips and puts his fingers inside my mouth, letting me taste myself on his skin. My lips close around his fingers, and I suck gently while he watches me with darkened eyes. Then he removes his fingers from my mouth and guides them back to where I ache for him the most, his voice filled with desire and need. "Tell me what you want, pretty girl. Let me give you what you're craving."

"More," I whimper and he doesn't hold back, adding a second finger while kissing my nipples and neck, setting my skin on fire. I wrap my arms around his neck and cry out when his fingers hit that sweet spot that has me arching my back and moaning his name like a prayer. 

"For fuck's sake Y/N, I will cum only by the sound of you begging for it," He chuckles, taking his clothes and revealing his strong, sculpted body that I've explored and worshiped countless times. "See how hard you make me? Now you're on for a wild ride."

I watch him align himself with my entrance before he enters me slowly, inch by inch, making me throw my head back. "Fuck, Heeseung, you're so deep." His hands grip my hips, his fingers digging into my skin as he takes me harder, deeper. My nails dig into his back, leaving marks that match the ones he's left on my soul.