𝟬𝟮 game cleared

THE TAGGER WAS on the move, shooting anyone they saw and sparing no one

There was lots of bloodshed. An elderly man and two girls had died so far but hardly any time had passed. Despite the medium difficulty of the game, Tomoko had a feeling that only a few of them would survive. She would do anything she could to make sure that included her and her brother.

She watched in intrigue as the friends from earlier, the fighter and the one with shaggy hair, sprinted down the stairs. The tagger was not far behind. It seemed they would be the next victims but suddenly, Shaggy Hair pulled his friend onto one of the floors.

They ducked behind a wall. The tagger walked onto the floor, glancing around for them. Then, they continued down the staircase, deceived by their hiding. They had survived.

Tomoko watched as the two frantically exchanged words but of course, she was too far away to understand what they were saying. She could read certain words they were saying and due to the context of their experience, she figured out they were asking each other what to do.

Suddenly, Shaggy Hair took off running across the floor, yelling, "Everyone, he's up here! Over here on the second floor level!"

His friend chased after him, shrieking, "Arisu, what are you doing? You'll get us killed!"

"He can't see properly because of his mask! Tell us where he is if you see him, and let's all look for the symbol!" Arisu continued.

A smirk spread across Chishiya's face and he tilted his head with interest, "That's a good idea but nobody wants to help. Nobody wants to give away their position and face death."

"I wouldn't be so sure." Tomoko let out a chuckle, shaking her head in disagreement as she watched the woman in athletic gear from earlier open her mouth.

"He's in the fourth level hallway in the central building! Anybody in there should get out!" She shouted as she started sprinting across a floor. An elderly woman stood in her way and she motioned for her to get out. The woman did not understand and was subsequently shot to death as It rounded the corner. The athletic woman, however, survived as she grabbed onto the ledge and leaped onto the drain pipe.

"Ooh, we've got a climber." Chishiya stated as he watched the woman scuttle up the drain pipe and slide onto the floor above.

Tomoko hummed, "She's not bad. She could be useful."

Suddenly, their phones chimed, announcing, "Eight minutes remaining. There are currently seven survivors."