₀₀ Birth of a Kalligan

—THE KALLIGAN FAMILY was really well-known in the wizarding world

—THE KALLIGAN FAMILY was really well-known in the wizarding world. Part of the Sacred 28, abundantly wealthy with a greatly influential and formidable history and they have a prominent place beside the dark Lord as one of his most staunch followers.

So the moment the young couple learned that they were going to get blessed with a child, an heir to continue their family's legacy the Kalligan's were vastly eager.

02 August 1960.

The day that the Kalligan family was waiting with excitement for the past nine months. Their precious child's birthday.

Clarissa was laying on the comfortable bed of St. Mungos respiring deeply trying not to scream from the agony, pain or stress that overwhelmed her in this difficult position. 

"Inhale and exhale sweetheart" Dorian sat down in the chair right next to the bed taking his wife's hand and caressing It slowly. "We are going to have a little angel running around, just patience"

"I'm trying Dorian but it hurts" the woman was practically sweating, and water droplets were falling down her beautiful face. "I'm having terrible nightmares for nine months now and I really don't have a good feeling about this"

"You don't think the reason for your nightmares is the baby right?"

"I am afraid it's the only explanation, my dear, I'm scared" I woman shrieked as four doctors run inside to take care of the pregnant woman.

Some painful moments after, the baby finally arrived making Clarissa cry in relief. But the worried expressions of the doctors made her smile drop in an instant. "Is everything alright?"

The doctor shared some perturbed glances with her coworkers and she gently placed the baby on the small bed taking some steps back in fear. "I- Mrs Kalligan, I- am sorry I have to excuse myself for a moment"

"Will someone tell me what's wrong" Clarissa yelled, her voice echoing through the room causing Dorian to rush inside afraid of something happening to his wife and child.

"Is everything okay? Where is our baby?" Dorian breathed out, the negative energy could make your bones tremble but the man paid no attention to it. He glared at the silent doctors who were metres away from the baby instead of carrying it and admiring it like they normally do.

"Your baby Mr Kalligan– I don't- don't know how to explain it but she radiates such a da- dark energy–" the doctor stuttered playing with her fingers from nervousness.

"You can't be serious- thinking a newborn is capable of dark magic" Dorian rolled his eyes at their dramatics before approaching the baby's bed and lifting her gently to his arms.