₀₃ An eye for an eye

—THE SLYTHERIN GROUP and Arabella were all sitting in Alora's dorm which she shared with Blair waiting for the brunette to dry up her clothes and hair

—THE SLYTHERIN GROUP and Arabella were all sitting in Alora's dorm which she shared with Blair waiting for the brunette to dry up her clothes and hair. Once Laurel opened her door all the heads snapped towards the bathroom where she stood all clean now.

"So we both failed swimming classes?" Regulus laughed kicking his shoes off so he could rest his head on Alora's bed.

"I never took swimming classes" The brunette stated like it was obvious, growing up in an orphanage you couldn't have this type of luxury.

Even though when she was a kid the girl was a marvellous swimmer, always going to the beach to avoid the orphanage and meet cute boys who would pay for her food or drinks or tan under the sun with her huge sunglasses.

But as the years passed it seemed like the talent was magically lost and every time she dived into the sea it felt like someone was pulling her deeper and deeper as if they wanted her to reach a destination. For someone who cannot breathe under the sea, the condition upset Alora deeply since she couldn't enjoy her favourite hobby anymore.

"So, are we getting revenge or I came  here for nothing?" Rosier furrowed his eyebrows.

"It wouldn't be Alora if she didn't do anything" Alex commented adjusting himself on one of the chairs.

"The only time you let them be, was that one prank with the red dye on your shampoo last year" Arabella reminded them all, it was one of the best prants Sirius had pulled on her since it wasn't as harmful as the rest.

"Yes because I looked so good with red hair"

Last year the pranks were more playful between Alora and Sirius but this year he decided to take them one step further and almost killed her. So Alora wouldn't hold back, she was never afraid to harm anyone, and tormenting Sirius Black would be child's play.

"I'm going to set his bed on fire" The girl exclaimed with enthusiasm clapping her hand.

An eye for an eye. As she loved to call their bickering.

Rosier threw his head back, laughing as if her words were a joke. "Go for it, Lorry"

"Isn't that a little bit dangerous?" Blair crossed her arms glaring at the group and looked unfazed by Alora's idea. Not being that long in the friend group Zabini was always surprised by their decisions and morals, the group tended to do stuff that was considered dangerous and illegal just for the fun of it.

Every person in the group had some fucked up propensity.

For example, Rosier's tendency to fight every person who looked at him the wrong way or Alex's slightly pureblood prejudice that he's so hard trying to get past but growing up in the environment he did– it was incredibly hard.