Chapter 9

The Explosion was felt through the entire hospital, what was left of the room was full of flames. Tim and the officer made it out of the room into the corridor although Tim wasn't very coherent and he had his hands handcuffed behind his back now.
Staff had loads of fire extinguishers going into the room, they also had what was left of the automatic  FireShield ceiling mounted extinguishers dousing the fire.

The fourth floor was mayhem. Tim Fleming was under arrest, Jack was at home resting   Lou Fleming was in a mental facility getting help for losing her mum , but Amy Fleming and Ty Borden were missing, so was the bed and the Floor where the bed used to be near the windows.
The Hospital management were there, as were the RCMP and the Fire Service. Child Welfare were there especially  Claire.  One of the RCMP Officers came up to Claire and whispered in her ear.
Claire ran down to the next Floor, she entered the room and found Amy and Ty being worked on by the Crash Teams. They both had minor cuts and bruises but were both suffering from flash burns. Ty never got a chance to get Amy into the shower room,  that was his intended action, the floor gave way almost instantly.
Claire couldn't believe how they should of missed the room entirely and fell 4 floor's.  Claire suddenly had an idea and went to speak to Ty and Amy.

2 Years Later.

Amy was a bag of nerves, Ty was behind her and had his arms wrapped around her middle giving very gentle kisses as she waited for her name to be called. Amy had worked very hard to finally Graduate, Ty was there and so was Claire from Child Welfare who had taken a very big interest in Amy because she saw herself at the same age under the same circumstances, except she had no one to help her.
Then her name was called
Amealia Flanders, Amy got a huge applause because she was also the Champion Show Jumper of Chestnut Hill.  Ty and Claire were so proud of her.

After the Explosion at the Hospital, Amy begged not to be sent back to Heartland as she feared that she'd end up dead. Her Sister made her walk home and she got shot.
Then Lou made her take out a trail ride against Doctor's orders, one of Lou's clients slipped off her horse,  Amy was helping her then turned to get the horse who had different plans and kicked Amy in her chest bursting open her surgery scar and scar tissue underneath.
Then her Father blew up the Hospital room while her and Ty were in there.
So Claire put them down as Missing and the Hospital staff were never told there names.
Amy was booked into that room as Amelia Flanders then when she was well enough, taken to Chestnut Hill as Amealia Flanders, her hair was coloured Black and kept it like that up until now.
Claire found out that Lou who'd recovered and was now back at Heartland was selling Spartan only 3 weeks after getting back. Jack was against it and warned Lou if she sold Spartan who did not belong to her, he would cancel the contract he and Lou had for the Land that the Dude Ranch sat on and then he would evict Lou from Heartland and the Dude Ranch, and shut down the Heartland Equestrian Ranch.
So Claire sent someone on her behalf and paid Cash for Spartan, infact to make sure she sold him they offered a $1000 over the asking price.

Amy was over the moon when Claire turned up with Ty and Spartan, Amy couldn't thank Claire enough and that she'd find someway of paying her back.
Claire explained it wasn't her money and she didn't need to pay it back.
Ty and Amy took Spartan up to the stables at Chestnut Hill and that's how she started back into Show Jumping.
The school and Show Jumping Club couldn't believe they had someone who actually did Competition competeting.

As for Lou Fleming, Jack couldn't believe how petty Lou Fleming really was when he found out that she'd sold Spartan even though she didn't legally own him. While she was busy counting the money and signing the receipt, Ty was in the office grabbing the ownership papers Amy had in the office. Jack kept his promise  and Lou ended up penniless back in New York having lost the Dude Ranch and got kicked off Heartland as Jack promised.
Tim Fleming was locked up for 18 months for what he did at the hospital. But that was two years ago and Amy had grown into a very beautiful young woman, a talented Show Jumping Champion for under 18s. She was also given a full scholarship to Chestnut Hill Academy for Veterinary Sciences.

Ty had moved with Amy to Chestnut Hill and Claire found him a one bedroom apartment just a ten minute walk away from Amy. He found himself a Job with good pay. They were together, Amy and Ty, Amy was just two days off her 18th Birthday, she went on the pill at 17 and her and Ty became a real couple.
That would never of happened at Heartland.
Two day's Later Ty and Amy's girl friend's put on a party for her that was a definite surprise. Halfway through the evening Ty asked Amy to dance with him to their favourite song, Modern Woman.  As the song finished Ty went down on one knee and a spot light was switched on.  Ty asked Amy to Marry him when she finishes her Scholarship and held up a velvet box with a beautiful Ring inside.  :Yes Ty, I will marry you:......
Ty stood up placing the Ring on her Ring finger and then they kissed and continued with the party.

A week later Ty was as happy as could  be, and so was Amy. They were officially engaged, Amy had some fantastic clothes and wasn't ashamed to show off her long legs which did look very long due to her short body trunk. Amy looked inside her wardrobe and found her short style cowboy boots and went to meet Ty for Lunch. Tim was in Chestnut Hill meeting someone to do business with when he thought he saw Ty Borden,  except he had black hair and a beard along with a cowboy hat.
As Tim watched he saw him wave to a girl who looked sort of like Amy except for her Long blacķ hair, short skirt, long legs, and when they met the girl jumped on the young man, wrapping her Legs around his waist.
He knew his daughter better than that, she'd wear Jeans and behave herself if she was still with them.
But that was down to him.

               🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued