Chapter 10

Ty and Amy had changed a lot over the last 2 years, Ty had let his hair grow and Dyed it black including his beard. Amy always burst out laughing  when they were kissing especially when he'd start kissing her neck as she made the mistake of telling him it was tickling her.
Amy's hair was a lot Longer now, two years worth of growth. This thankfully confused Tim. Plus Amy was acting like an 18yr old young woman who was in love with her fiance, she dressed as she wanted to over the last 2 years with the help of her school girlfriends. Ty certainly enjoyed seeing Amy's long legs instead of hiding them under Jeans.
Her friends told her to hide those lovely legs under Denim when with the horses and when skirts were not an option.

Jack had Just finished  working with the Cattle, when not long after he got back to the Ranch House a car pulled up outside. Jack went to the door to see who was visiting  him. He  ran out to the truck and his girlfriend wrapped him in her arms, Jack did likewise and they walked into the house.
Lisa was her name and a great lady she was. Jack had explained what happened when Marion had died and how he honestly felt he would lose Amy too. Lou just couldn't let it go and blamed Amy, now Lou was in New York and Amy was still missing presumed dead but Ty was missing also.
So Lisa new all about it and had helped Jack to get through it.
They sat on the sofa with a lovey selection of cheeses, crackers, and bowls of different salads, and a couple of bottles of exquisite wine.
"Oh Jack ,when I arrived I saw the postman put some late post in the box ,so I grabbed it as  I was passing".

Jack looked through the envelopes and froze as he recognised the handwriting on one of them.
"Jack, what's wrong,  you look like you've seen a ghost ".
"I  - I thought she was gone, after the Explosion she and Ty were missing".
"I know, you've told me so many times about Amy."
"Would you ,,, please ".
"You want me to read it first Jack."
"Please Lisa."
Lisa opened the Letter,  and went to read it when she noticed a photograph, she looked then looked at the photo on the kitchen windowsill.
She then looked again and put her hand to her mouth.
"Whats wrong ".
"Nothing, it's a photo but it says on the back " Do not show this to Tim" I guess I can understand that, if he knows what they look like now ".
"Well they'll always look like they do".
"No, not according to the photo. The've taken on different looks".
"I'll look at the photo later then."
"Yes, when I've finished reading the letter incase Tim turns up".
"Will you please read the letter and give me the gist of it".
"Okay , let's see. She says that she asked Claire from Welfare to make her dissappear as she felt it was only a matter of time knowing Lou and my Dad that I would end up dead.
Me and Ty fell into the room below, how that happened I don't know, as by the law of physics we should of fell four floors to our deaths, thanks Dad.
I finally Graduated and recieved a Scholarship for Veterinary Equine Sciences,  this will take 4 more years. Ty and I are together and he's been a perfect gentleman, infact at my 18th Birthday party, Ty proposed to me asking me if I would marry him in four years time after I pass and Graduate as a full blown Veterinarian,  I said Yes.
Oh, about Spartan,  he's doing very well, he and I were Show Jumping Champions for last year and won 24 title's,  prize money was good as well. Oh, please thank Lou or Dad, although I do not feel like I have to,  for transferring my wages and tip's into my bank Account. Hope your keeping well.  Will write again eventually."

"Can I see the photo Lisa".
"Here, she's grown up so much since that photo".
"Oh my god lisa, she's so pretty,  even with the black hair, and she's in a dress, showing off her beautiful legs.
Look at Ty with all that hair on his face".
Jack and Lisa spoke for ages about Amy and Ty, then took the letter and photo into their bedroom and put it away safely.
A few day's later Tim turned up, walking straight in as usual.
"Morning all".
"Morning Tim".
"I was meeting a bloke  some miles away for a business meeting and I could of sworn I saw Amy and then Ty, but they were nothing like our Amy or Ty. The one that looked like Amy had a short skirt and black hair, she was all over the bloke, jumping on him and wrapping her legs round him.
He was all hair ,real hippy with long black hair and a long beard."
"Tim, we don't even know if they survived the explosion,  and if they did they'd of fell over 4 floors all the way down. Stuff fell into Lorries and got carried away as they passed by the hospital, one bloke from the floor above was found 500 kilometres away. Some turned up at power stations in the back of large trucks.
Just let it go Tim. You and Lou caused  all this, and all you got was 18 Months,  Amy and Ty may have lost their life's, as well as many Other's."
"Or they may be alive and changed their identities, I'm going back to that town".
"Tim, for godsake just leave the poor girl alone, even if it is her which I doubt, she's 18 years old now and can do what she likes".
"That's what she thinks".
Tim walked out, and they heard him drive off.
"Lisa please phone that Claire from Welfare and warn her about Tim seeing Amy and Ty, tell her he's heading back to search for her".
"I'm on it,Jack, take a heart pill and relax. It's going to take about 3 hours for him to drive there".
"Hello, is that Claire, hi I'm Lisa Stillman, Jack Bartlett's girlfriend,  we have a problem with regard to Tim Fleming,  he thought he saw Amy and Ty near Chesnut Hill. You have to warn her to get away, it'll take him 3 hours to drive there. Thank you, bye".
"She's on it Jack ,so don't worry ".

               🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued