Chapter 22 (Epilogue)

6 Months Later

Amy and Ty were standing there looking at the brand new Clinic which was finally finished.
"It looks amazing Amy ."
"It definitely does, it's such a shame that it blew up."
" Well Tim would of killed you if it hadn't exploded."
"Ty, can I tell you something."
"Of course you can love."
"Well, Jim knows I think, but I knew I was running out of time, especially after I'd been shot in the shoulder and when I felt all that blood from the head shot covering my face I knew I had to do something, so I shot the Oxygen Tank on purpose, I didn't know how close he was to it or even if I would survive the explosion, but I knew I couldn't let him take me. I also knew that if I didn't survive, you would raise our daughter well."
"Amy,, it was you or him, the report said that his Alcohol level was very high, it's time to put that behind you. Anyway you have to get ready for the opening of the Rodeo in two Months with your Junior training school's."
"Don't remind me."
"You have 6 trainers to help you Amy, get them to come up with their own shows, then all you have to do is work out how they all come together."
"What would I do without you Ty, thank you." Amy kissed him rather passionately.
"This is exactly how we got into this situation 6 yrs ago Amy, talk about Randy."
"Well I can't help it if everytime I see you it sends my Hormones into overdrive."
"When are we going to start telling people love."
"Well I see the Doctor in four days and if everything is OK, then I'll be in my 2nd Trimester."
"So I can say something after you've seen the doctor."
"Yes Ty, I know your dying to tell people , it's just 4 days Ty."
"Okayyyyyy, you win."

Two day's later, Amy had a meeting with her trainers about the upcoming Rodeo, she wanted an update on what and who were in it, what sort of show they were going to put on and if any of the 6 were going to interact with any of the others. Once she had the information she could sort everything out with the Rodeo organiser.
Later that day and Amy was giving Marion her riding and show Jumping lessons .
Amy and Ty were busy the following day, Ty had five truck's in for servicing, thankfully both his mechanics turned up for work.
Amy had three operations to do before her doctors appointment. She knew it was her appointment today but she thought maybe it was three days not four. It didn't matter though.
Amy had finished two of the smaller operations and told her vet assistant that they'd do the last one after her scan.
A while later and Ty received a text message * Scan done, you can start telling friends now.*.
Ty sent a message back to Amy to say Scott sends his love, etc.

The Rodeo soon came around, Amy left it up to her trainers to put on the show. Suddenly old fashioned braziers 6 feet tall were lit all the way around the stadium and then the show began, they had trick riders, Roman riders, barrel Racers,, ropping,
After an hour they took a break
And started the adult Rodeo ,The Broncs went well but unfortunately one rider was injured when his rope didn't come undone when he went to jump off. Apart from that there were no other accidents or injuries. Amy was so relieved.

5 Months later

Amy and Ty were sat in the Clinic with young Marion, Amy was there for another Scan as she missed a couple due to being so busy. She'd had her normal maternity appointments which showed that everything was okay and Amy was in good health.
"Will I see the baby on the TV mummy."
"Yes Love you will."
It wasn't long before the Borden Family were called in and asked to sit.
"Nice to see you Amy, Ty, Marion, your mummy's been very naughty, she's been so busy she didn't come in for her Scans".
"Your Naughty Mummy, Daddy will have to smack your bum."
Ty looked at Amy with a smile on his face and Amy smiled then winked at him. Then the three Adults burst out laughing.
"Err I think we'd better get on with the scan. Marion, you won't see anything to start with because I need to do my checks and measurements, then I'll turn the monitor round so you and your Mummy and Daddy can see too".
She put on the gel and started to move the wand around, Amy was watching her face as she was doing the Ultrasound. She knew she shouldn't of missed those scans and now Amy was worried, seeing the nurse moving the wand around and pressing deeper to get a better picture.
"There's something wrong, isn't there. It's my fault for missing those scans."
"Mrs Borden, Amy, there perfectly healthy."
"Hang on you said there healthy."
"OOP'S , yes, there are two babies Amy, now as there's two and only up to 4 weeks left, would you like to know what your having so you can buy clothes".
Amy and Ty looked shocked but both looked at each other nodding.
"Yes please, we'd better know, although I have my suspicion's. "
"Well,,, you be havin a boy and Girl, congratulations.
They were overjoyed and Marion could see her Brother and Sister on the screen. The nurse then passed a couple of scan pictures to Marion and told her one was for her.

The family and friends were just as happy as the parents and 3 weeks later they were returning home with there new Son and Daughter, Lyndy Amy and Shaun Tyrone.
When they walked in there Ranch House there were lots of Whisper Shouts so not to scare or wake the babies.
Amy was truly happy, no family drama, Lou had sent a card for the birth of the Twins just as she did with Marion, but other than that nothing.
Amy didn't care ,she now had her own family and good friends, including Lisa, and Jack had changed a lot thanks to his younger wife.
Ty looked at her smiling and he loved her with his whole heart for the rest of there lives.

The End.

🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎