|Chapter 13|

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

(Y/N) went to school, feeling absolute dread welling up her stomach.

Once they arrived at Kimetsu Academy, she immediately got out of the car and started to ponder.

As she waits for her older sister Mitsuri, to finish unloading the necessary things she needed for the day, (Y/N) thought about asking her sister to write her an excuse letter so she could skip the day.

But unfortunately, it was easier said than done.

"Why do you want to skip the day, (Y/N)? Feeling unwell?" Mitsuri immediately rushed in to feel her sisters head, then checked if her neck was hotter than normal.

(Y/N) waved a hand at her sister dismissively, "Just feeling a bit under the weather, I'll be fine. I can attend afternoon classes." She merely replied.

Mitsuri wanted to protest, to push further so she could understand the overwhelming feelings her litter sister was having. But she decided to take a step back, to give her some space.

She didn't seem all that active last night. After having Rengoku drop her off at their place, Mitsuri wondered if Rengoku-Sensei is one of the reasons she was acting strange.

She wondered if he said anything offensive to her.

'Thats silly! Rengoku-San would never do such a thing- I think.'

Mitsuri wanted to discuss about (Y/N)'s behaviour last night before she went to bed, but as she was walking up to her room, Mitsuri noticed that the door was shut and the lights inside her room was already off.

She tried opening it, even going far as contemplating on wrecking the door open, but then decided against it.

So, Mitsuri called it a night and decided to address it next time.

Mitsuri was only able to answer her little sister once they entered the teachers lounge. She heaved out a small sigh, then turned to her sister and gave her a soft smile.

She could tell that something was bothering her little sister, call it's a Nee-Sans sixth sense, if you will.

Mitsuri sighed, "You can hang out here for the meantime. I'll send a note to Rengoku-Sensei's room so he'll excuse you from your other classes."

"Try to attend your afternoon classes, little sis." She instructed, using her teacher tone to see if it has any impact on (Y/N).

(Y/N) merely smiled at her older sister. "Thanks, Nee-San."

Mitsuri made sure (Y/N) was comfortable before she went to her first class, and finally, (Y/N) was alone.

But it wasn't for long.

As (Y/N) was busy, rummaging her sisters desk to see if she has any spare sticky notes to play with, she heard the door click and open.

Her head shot up to see who was the person that barged in the room, and she immediately regretted her decision.