|Chapter 14|

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

Being true to his word, Kyojuro came back hourly during breaks.

Whenever he was switching classrooms, or when he happens to pass by the longue, he would often check to see if (Y/N) was doing alright.

Without even the slightest bit of hesitation, Kyojuro invites himself inside the longue. He noticed that no other teacher was there, and he saw (Y/N) still in the same spot where he had left her.

"Hello, (Y/N)! I bought you some porridge— Oh."

She had her sleeping form hung low with her arms crossed to support her head, and Kyojuro could hear slight snoring, which he thought was cute.

Not wanting to wake up (Y/N), he quietly made his way towards the lounges kitchen area.

He grabbed a bowl and spoon and pured the contents of the thermos he was holding.

While checking to see if there was anything good in the schools cafeteria, he noticed they were selling porridge and thought that (Y/N) would appreciate some hot food.

He also bought some for himself because, Umai!

Thankfully, the porridge was still hot, so he grabbed the bowl and placed it on Mitsuri's desk where (Y/N) was sleeping. This gave him a chance to look at his students rather entrancing features.

Her eyes were fluttered shut, and Kyojuro could hear her soft breathing as her chest heaved up and down.

She had her guard down, which is something out of the ordinary, and Kyojuro couldn't be more thankful.

Despite (Y/N) being Mitsuri's sister, Kyojuro couldn't see any resemblances or similar features.

(Y/N) had her own spark, her own style that completely engulfed Kyojuro's aching heart.

She stirred in her seat, probably about to wake up at any moment, but Kyojuro paid no mind to her small movement. He was to lost in his sea of thoughts to be thinking straight at the moment.

Everything about (Y/N) peaked Kyojuro's interested.

She was like a breath of fresh air, a little bundle of nerves that Kyojuro wanted to appreciate till the end of time.

He knew it was wrong, he knew the consequences that would result in his actions.

Kyojuro knew that what he was feeling was completely wrong and quite inappropriate in school standards, and he wanted to stop this craving.

He couldn't stop. Plus, he has a loophole that he wanted to stick to, just to validate the overwhelming feelings this girl was giving him.

Kyojuro Rengoku was one of the youngest teachers in Kimetsu Academy. And he wasn't exactly an official teacher, per se.

He was under the supervision of Gyomei Himejima, a certified teacher in Kimetsu Academy.

Kyojuro made the decision to become a Prac Teacher, in order to qualify for a degree in education.

Kyojuro graduated a while back and decided to apply at Kimetsu Academy when he learned that his friend Mitsuri, (Y/N)'s older sister, was applying in the same place.

It was for his love of teaching and educating others; and the fact that he enjoyed Kimetsu Academy, that he decided to stay and finish up the program so he could officially become a certified faculty member of the school.

(Y/N) was finishing her remaining couple semesters before graduating.

In a matter of months, he will no longer be able to perceive the emotions that were welling up inside his chest as being negated or disapproved.

So, it was alright. Right?

(Y/N) started to shift in her seat, then her head slowly lifts up to check her surroundings. Kyojuro made the decision to pull back, just to he wouldn't scare (Y/N) off.

She rubbed her eyelids and let's out a small yawn, and Kyojuro swore that his heart swelled even more.

She was endearing, like eyecandy of some sorts. And Kyojuro couldn't get enough of her.

But he needed to suppress these feelings for the meantime, as he didn't want to make (Y/N) feel weird or afraid of him.

That's the last thing he wanted in their relationship, for (Y/N) to feel like Kyojuro is someone she should avoid.

"Rengoku-Sensei, what time is it?" She asked, her droopy eyes gazing into Kyojuro's golden ones.

His eyes held a tint of nervousness, but he quickly hid it with a wide smile. "It's actually lunch time! I brought you some porridge, so eat up!"

(Y/N) noticed the bowl next to her, and there was already a cup of water and a pill ready for her to drink after she ate.

Blush quickly spreads on her cheeks like wildfire. Kyojuro didn't need to take these immense measures for her, it was just a small headache. But he did it anyways.

"T-thank you, Sensei."

She claps her hands together and bowed her head, breathing out "Itadakimasu." before digging in. As she ate, she could hear noise from a distance.

It sounded like someone was trying to move the chairs, so she looked up to check if her statement was correct.

Kyojuro was mindfully moving his desk chair to Mitsuri's front desk. He also had a bowl of porridge that he gently placed on the desk where (Y/N) was quietly eating.

"Let's eat together, (Y/N)!"

Obviously, (Y/N) was flabbergasted as Kyojuro promptly sat down and clasped his hands together as well before eating, "ITADAKIMASU!"

He took a spoonful and brought it to his mouth while it was still unbearably hot.

Kyojuro paid no mind to it as he continues to chow down his porridge, trying to push away the thoughts of (Y/N) that was swirling inside his head.

To cut off the awkward tension, Kyojuro started some small pep talk with (Y/N), "Umai! This is delicious, as always. What do you think, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) was stirring the porridge, trying to let it cool down so she could eat without her tongue burning. She looked at Kyojuro's direction and shrugged, "It tastes good, Sensei."

Kyojuro was not satisfied with her answer. In fact, he wondered if she'd prefer something else other than porridge. Then an idea struck him.

"Would you like something else? I can buy one of everything in the cafeteria and you can pick one that you like!"

Kyojuro was already standing up and walking out the door as he said those words, and (Y/N) had no choice but to squeak and try to reason with her Sensei.

"W-wait! Rengoku-Sensei, that isn't necessary. W-wait up!!"

—