|Chapter 15|

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

(Y/N) was casually walking down the corridor of the schools front while Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke trails behind her.

For their final afternoon class, they were to study herbal plants from the Academy's greenhouse.

And so, they made the decision to team up so they could finish the task as quick as possible.

Tanjiro cheerfully waved his notes at his friends, "I brought some old notes we can use to identify the plants, would you guys like a copy?"

"I could use some, I don't think I have that." (Y/N) smiles at Tanjiro.

While Zenitsu and Inosuke were squabbling about something incoherent and probably childish, Tanjiro and (Y/N) were discussing about school related stuff.

This was the norm for the Kamaboko squad.

"Were here!" Tanjiro gradually opens the glass doors of the greenhouse for (Y/N), and the other students that were ushering themselves inside.

What a gentleman, indeed.

There were seats prepared for the students, and the Kamaboko squad picked out their designated seats.

Inosuke complained about sitting next to Zenitsu, as he wanted to sit in between Tanjiro and (Y/N) for a change.

(Y/N) sat beside Tanjiro, who was excitedly telling animated stories about his favourite plants and whatnot. As Tanjiro was talking about the Wisteria plant, (Y/N) heard someone take the free seat on her left.

She turned around to see who the person was, and her eyes grew wide at the sight.

He looked awfully familiar.

The person reminded her of a familiar enthusiastic Sensei with bright unnatural hair colour.

Unruly golden hair that flares out around his face, becoming red near the ends above his ears and shoulders. He had his hair messily tied back behind his head.

He sat properly in his seat, he had this aura surrounding him that made (Y/N) ponder. His golden eyes looked soft, determined yet kind.

The person had a small polite smile plastered on his face, and his hands were promptly placed on his lap. He looked nothing but a sweet and kind gentleman.

After a few minutes, class stated. Biology teacher and flower arrangement club advisor, Kanae Kocho, introduced herself in the front.

"Good afternoon, Students. Today, we will be studying Plant Herbs. We will be accompanied today by, Senjuro Rengoku, vice president of the Biology Club. Please welcome him with open arms."

At the mention of the name, (Y/N)'s head quickly shot up to the direction of the teacher. On cue, Senjuro Rengoku stood up from his seat and walked towards the front.