|Chapter 24|

WARNING: This chapter contains mental abuse, and sexual trauma. Some of the storylines in this scenario may be distressing for some readers.

Please exercise discretion when reading this chapter, and seek out support if you need it.

If y'all don't like these kinds of content, please click away. I'll see you guys in the next chapter <3

(All characters in this chapter are of legal age!)

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR:

"Think again, Asshole."

A cracking sound resonated through the area, the utter pain could be heard in the attackers voice as he immediately lets go of (Y/N).

(Y/N) sat in a daze, eyes foggy and half blurred. She scrunched her nose in distaste, and tries to figure out the two blobs in her peripheral vision.

While she was busy gaining back her strength, the attacker was already on the ground, groaning in pain.

"What the fuck.."

As he was about to stable himself on his feet, the attacker was once again pushed down to the ground. A grunt escaping his lips as he could feel rough calloused hands cage his neck.

(Y/N) could see a flash of yellow and red in the distance, and for some reason, she thought that the voice she was hearing was oddly familiar.

(Y/N) was unaware, but Kyojuro was already apprehending her attacker. But he wanted to do more than apprehend him; He wanted payback.

With his fist balled up tightly, and golden eyes flaming with pure rage, Kyojuro landed another blow.

His balled fist met with the attackers face, another crunching sound resonating the poorly lit area.

Kyojuro felt enraged, red tainting his vision as he thought of the possibilities if he hadn't made it in time.

All the things this foul human could have done to (Y/N) if he hadn't made his move.

Kyojuro knew something was up, the look on Senjuro's face gave it away as he pranced out the door of their household.

It was a good thing he decided to follow them, if not...

Eyes wide, filled with freight and terror, (Y/N)'s heart beats faster than ever before. The adrenaline and pain she felt not helping her frazzled, confused state.

The small black dots in her peripheral vision were slowly starting to decease. And little by little, (Y/N) started making out the figures infront of her.

Kyojuro's movements didn't falter, he continuously landed blows on the attackers face as if he wanted the man six feet under.

The attacker managed to drag (Y/N) to a rural area where there weren't as much people around, and there was only one light complimenting the area.