PROLOGUE

"I am the darkness that glooms in the evening stars. I am the void that clutters the peace of your mind. Still, is there any chance for me to be loved and accepted by you?"

Am I even worthy?

I have craved love from someone, even though in the first place I knew that I didn't stand any chance. I was too blind to see that he didn't really want me to be part of his life.

Now it was proven.

Hindi ko na alam 'yong dapat kong gawin. Ang sakit, sakit lang! Akala ko kasi na kapag hinintay ko siya, babalikan niya ako. I thought if I showed him how genuine I am about everything I said, tatanggapin niya rin ako. Pero hindi.

I waited, and you came back.

Yeah, you did come back.

Bumalik ka nga pero ba't gan'to?"

I just found myself crying my heart out desperately, lying down on the cold white floor.

May paraan pa ba para maibsan 'tong sakit na nararamdaman ko? Sana, bukas paggising ko, wala na ang lahat ng 'to.

Even with the things that's currently happening right now. Kahit nakikita kong parang imposible na, hindi ko pa rin maiwala sa sarili kong umasa. Hindi ako makaramdam ng kahit ni konting pagsisisi sa desisyon kong hintayin siya. 'Cause being with him, kahit sa maikling panahong ibinigay sa 'min noon. I can state that it was the best thing that ever happened in my life. The shot I took was worth it. Everything we shared and the memories that we created together is the thing that I can cherish the most.

Kahit ngayon, wala na.

I kept reminiscing everything.

I hope, may pag-asa pang maipakita ko sa kanya kung gaano ko siya kamahal. I hope that there's still place for us in time together.

Even if it feel so out of reach.

My love for him was right but the timing was wrong. Dahil totoo ko siyang minahal. It may have ceased like this pero wala akong pinagsisisihan.

The only thing that I can say right now is that being with him isn't a mistake, hoping is.

I didn't regret that damn one shot I took, Invading His Private Life.