Chapter Twenty Eight

Look for warnings, this chapter contains NFSW content. Please skip over if you are not comfortable with what is written in that part. Warnings: smut, unprotected p in v, fingering f receiving, oral m and f receiving, edging, teasing, brief nipple play

The sounds of many feet sprinting past your door wakes you up in the morning. Delightful squeals are surrounded by the sounds of a few chuckles, as well as two voices warning to be careful. The feet run past your door again, and the squeals and chuckles follow. You roll your eyes, smiling to yourself as you throw the covers off of you and head to your door. As you open it, the boys run by again, Cyar'ika in Tie's arms as the others chase him.

"What are you guys up to?" you ask, and they stop and smile at you.

"We're seein' who can hold onto Cyar'ika the longest before someone taps 'em. When they do, we 'ave to give 'em Cyar'ika and they 'ave to run and try to not let the others catch 'em."

"You're playing a version of 'tag' with my child?" you question, raising an eyebrow at them. Tie nods, and you just shake your head with a small smile. "And how is my little princess doing this morning?" you ask, reaching out to take her. Tie pulls her away, a smirk coming to his face.

"Not so fast, y/n. Ya gotta catch me first," Tie says before breaking into a sprint.

"I'm not chasing you to be able to hold my own child!" you call after him before turning to the others.

"I don't think he'll give her up unless you catch him," Hex says, and you just sigh before taking off after him. It doesn't take much for you to catch up, and sure you might have used the force a little bit to slow him down, but soon enough, you tap him and he stops to hand her over.

"Game over," you say when the others catch up. "We're not playing 'tag' with my daughter anymore."

"Party pooper," Sans mumbles, and you shoot him a glare before smirking as you respond.

"For that comment, you get to change her poopy diapers for the entire day," you say, and he opens his mouth to argue, but you shake your head.

"You're mean," he replies, narrowing his eyes and sticking his tongue out at you. Cyar'ika giggles at him before trying to imitate his expression. "You know what, I'm fine with changing poopy diapers if it means I get to spend more time becoming her favorite uncle," he says, wiggling a finger in her face.

"Psh, as if you'll ever be her favorite," Aid retorts, and Sans turns to him to glare.

"You don't stand a chance either."

"I have a better chance than you."

"I think currently, Hex has the best chance," you cut in, and the others give you offended looks while Hex looks on proudly.

"I am pretty great, aren't I?" he says, and you just roll your eyes and laugh before leading them off to get breakfast.

"Are you the ones making all that noise in the halls?" Ahni says as the boys follow you into the dining room.

"Us? Make noise? Never," Steele replies, and Ahni just laughs before setting out plates for them.

"You know, you should never lie to your cook," she starts, "they could end up poisoning your food."

"Ah, you would never hurt us," Sans counters, waving a hand dismissively.

"Hmm, perhaps you're right, or perhaps my kindness is an illusion of who I really am."

Steele snorts at that, rolling his eyes while taking a bite of his food. "Yeah. You could never be mean. You're too sweet and caring."

"Oh really? Is that a test?" she teases, and Steele shakes his head.