Chapter Thirty One

This chapter does contain smut. As always, no minors should be reading those parts, and there will be obvious warnings before and after for you to skip over. Smut details: face fucking, fingering, cum swallowing, oral sex both male and female receiving, unprotected p in v (wrap it up in real life)

"There she is," Hunter says as he watches you approach, "our little Jedi princess."

Crosshair snorts, saying "she's my Jedi princess," in a snarly tone. You just roll your eyes, folding your arms when you reach them. "Sorry to wake you up so early," he says, wrapping an arm around your waist, "but this is urgent."

"I know, I listened to the briefing while I got ready," you reply, bringing a hand up to stifle a yawn. "I'm not too happy to be going to Ilum, though."

"According to my information, there is a 86.2837% chance that a snowstorm will occur while we are on the surface," Tech states. "If we leave now, that is."

"And what if we delay a bit longer?" Wrecker asks, "I'm not a fan of the cold."

"What are you a fan of?" Crosshair asks folding his arms after placing a toothpick in his mouth.

"Uh, lots of things!" Wrecker counters, folding his arms to mock Crosshair.

"And they are...?"

"I like explosions, and hugs, and Lula, and...y/n!"

"Aw, I like you too, Wrecker," you say, walking over to give him a hug. You stick your tongue out at Crosshair while he rolls his eyes, giggling when Wrecker lifts you up and carries you onto the Marauder.

"I am going to set the course and then I would like to speak to you privately, y/n," Tech says, and you look at him curiously.

"What do you need to talk to her about?" Crosshair asks, sitting in his seat behind Tech.

"One should assume that when another asks to speak privately," Tech starts, turning in his seat and adjusting his goggles as he finishes, "it is a confidential matter."

"Since when do we keep secrets from each other?" Crosshair asks, and although you know he's talking to Tech, you can't help but notice how he looks at you as he says it.

"We are not keeping secrets," Tech replies, "we are merely withholding information for the sake of security. When we are sure it is safe for you to know, then we will tell you."

"Wait a minute," Crosshair mumbles, narrowing his eyes slightly before turning to you, "is this about that project you have on Dohbar?"

You swallow hard as you glance at Tech before looking down. "I uh...didn't intend for him to know-"

"So you trust him more than you trust me?" Crosshair snaps, leaning forward slightly.

"No, I never intended for him to know," you shoot back, "he just figured it out on his own!"

"How? How could he possibly have figured it out on his own?"

"Because there were signs, Crosshair! Signs you apparently didn't pay attention to enough to notice!"

"And where were these supposed signs?"

"In me!" you yell, "just anything about me! You didn't notice any changes, but Tech did because he actually pays attention to me and doesn't just look at my body like it's his next snack!"

Crosshair opens his mouth to speak again, anger swirling in his eyes, but Tech quickly stands up and gets between the two of you, saying, "all set, now let's go have our talk," before grabbing your arm and dragging you away.