Chapter 3

As Wally continued to run towards Central City, he heard the unmistakable sound of another speedster running towards him and before he could even realize what was going on, Wally found himself on the receiving end of a speed punch wearing a white glove, sending him flying to the ground and landing with so much force that he actually feels hurt.

"What the hell?" Wally asked, right as the owner of the fist sped up in front of him and Wally saw it was a guy wearing a right white suit that looked like a white version of Zoom's suit, complete with the full face mask.

"Who the hell are you?" Wally asked.

"I am Godspeed." the man said in a modulated voice and Wally was very thankful that Jesse had already made him a suit when they'd first discovered his powers and that he was wearing it as he'd run over, since otherwise, he'd be busted.

"What do you want?" Wally asked.

"To make what you have mine." Godspeed said.

"What are you talking about?" Wally asked.

"You'll know soon enough." Godspeed said before he sped off.

"What the hell was that about?" Wally asked, since this guy had essentially pulled a Thawne on him. Which just made it even more essential that he got to Central City, since he knew Barry had some experience with a clown who called himself Godspeed and he might have some idea about what's going on.

That just made it even more important that he got to Central City, since now, in addition to seeing his family again and passing on the message from the speed force to Barry, he also needed to know anything his brother-in-law knew about Godspeed, since gods of speed seem to be Barry's specialty.

To say Joe West was surprised when his younger son Wally sped into his house in the middle of the day, since today was his rare day off from CCPD and he was spending it relaxing, especially after the headache J'onn J'onzz had given him, but he wasn't upset about it. In fact, he was very happy.

"Wally." Joe said with a smile as he hugged his son.

"Hey dad. Where's mom? By the way, very happy I can call Cecille mom in this reality." Wally said with a smile.

"Yeah, you and me both. Don't get me wrong, I did love Francine at one point, but I am happy that I came to my senses about how I felt about Cecille a lot sooner, since I saved all of us some heartbreak and secrets." Joe said and Wally smiled.

"True, but that's not why I'm here and while I'm happy to see you, you're not the one I came to Central City to see." Wally said.

"Barry." Joe said.

"Yeah, there are things happening in Keystone that I think he needs to know about, specifically a new speedster popping up." Wally said and Joe nodded.

"Yeah, he should probably know about that. Especially since we're currently tracking down Thawne right now." Joe said, confusing Wally.

"What, I thought he'd be tending to Barry while he's in a coma at Star Labs like before?" Wally asked.

"Nope. In this reality, that SOB faked his death and most likely went underground after putting Barry in a coma." Joe said.

"Okay clearly there's a lot you need to catch me up on." Wally said, since he knew some things like how Barry was raised by his own father and stepmother in this reality and had a little sister, but anyways, it sounded like he had a lot to catch up on.

"Yeah, probably a good idea. But after we call your mom and sisters and let them know that you're here." Joe said.

"Do they remember the old reality?" Wally asked.

"Your mom and Iris do, obviously, but Joanie does not, just because there's no reason for her to know." Joe said.

"Agreed." Wally said.

"So, in the meantime, how's your shop doing?" Joe asked, since he knew what Wally was doing in Keystone.

"Doing well, Kira and I make a great team and I'm actually seeing someone." Wally said.

"Really, who?" Joe asked.

"Jesse." Wally said.

"Wait, Wells had a daughter before Thawne killed him in this reality?" Joe asked.

"Not exactly. While she looks and sounds and even acts like the old Jesse from Earth 2, in this reality, she's the daughter of Joseph Carver and Eva McCulloch. Long story." Wally said.

"Okay then, let's catch each other up." Joe said as he shot off a text to Cecille and Iris to get to the house quickly since Wally was home.