I'll be back [ End ]

Beomgyu headed home, his eyes weren't stopping itself from crying. All he could do was replay the memories him and Yeonjun had in his mind, he hasn't accepted it yet, and he can't. He'll never accept the fact that his first and greatest love has left him on this world

Taehyung found out eventually because Beomgyu told him the whole thing, he comforted his younger brother while giving him words of affirmation that he can give. The saddest part was none of Yeonjun's family members knew what had happened to him. Beomgyu was the only one who stayed, what a plot twist right? How could he act alright when he was secretly in pain. Beomgyu ran to his room and took the plush that Yeonjun bought him on their first 'date' He embraced the toy tightly and cried out loud, his emotions were over the roof and he couldn't handle such a thing anymore..

After a month of not visiting Yeonjun's abandoned house, he decided to visit Yeonjun's home one last time. Memories of the party started to play on his mind, he suddenly missed his best friend too, and Yeonjun. Oh he wishes that he knows what Soobin's socials are so that he could tell him everything. He sighed and went upstairs then headed to his ex boyfriend's room

He sat on the bed and stared at Yeonjun's baby pictures and his recent pictures too that were hung on the walls, he closed his eyes trying his best not to let a single tear escape. He kept wishing that Yeonjun will come back for him. He was in so much agony and he felt so miserable, what else could he do, now that Yeonjun is gone? Beomgyu opened his eyes when something suddenly fell down from the top of Yeonjun's Cabinet, a small piece letter? He was expecting that it was just some trash but he wanted to take a look at it for himself.

He opened the envelope and pulled out the paper, it was a letter that was written with Yeonjun's hand writing. He then began to read..

Dear, Beomgyu

Hi, it's me Yeonjun. If I'm dead and you're reading this, thank you.. But if not, well.. I'm sure you're gonna find it in my room anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for being a bitch at school. I'm sorry for picking on you, I just really wanted your attention that time. But now, we're here loving each other's presence, thank you for accepting my love even if I was a jerk, yk, I never thought that you would actually have an interest on someone like me. I've never told you that I suffer from a heart disease did I? I'm too scared to tell you because you don't want anything stressing you out just because of me and I know how much of a worrying person you are. Well it's because when you get stressed, your derealization triggers you. I don't want that. I think I'm dying right now.. Lol idk either. I'm just hoping and praying for the best, If I loose my battle, which is already a hundred percent.. Please, don't be sad about my death and don't mourn over it because for me.. I'm finally free from this disease and I'm already happy about that. But if I win, I'll still be happy because the universe has still given me a chance to be with you.. Right? If I die right now later or whatever, forget about me and keep on living your life just like how you want to, but without me..

I love you so much and always take care of yourself because your mental and physical health matters so much more to me than mine, you still have a reason to keep going and living in this world, unlike me. I'll always guide you, forever, now and then. I'll come back for you.. As a young man who works at a cafe.. I'm sure that'll happen, just trust me:) i love you, over and over again.. Till we meet again my lovely.. Just wait for me<3

Sincerely yours, Yeonjun

Beomgyu finished reading the letter, he cried and cried as he read every little word that Yeonjun has written, the boy wished that the world could've taken him with his past lover, he doesn't have a reason to live at all.. But what could he do? Nothing. He took the note and went back home... Since then, he always kept the letter and no matter how many time he tried to read it, it still hurts him like hell. Many students in their school had paid respect to Yeonjun's death and he'll be forever missed even if he was the troublemaker in school, many still had appreciated him.

Years had past, Beomgyu had always visited Yeonjun's grave and he could never ever forget, he didn't know what to do with himself, he couldn't find love because he can't move on.. and why would he? There's no other man that could treat him right just like Yeonjun, he was the only one.. Why did the universe have to take him away from Beomgyu? Unfair. But like what Yeonjun said, it happens naturally and people sometimes have to let someone go, even if it hurts them.

Beomgyu never found the true happiness after his lover's death, he was close to losing his sanity but thank the stars, he managed his emotions and did some stuff to distract himself. Today, on a rainy afternoon, he decided to go to a cafe that had just opened now. He was feeling excited about it and wanted to try their coffees, tea and many more. He stepped inside closing his umbrella and placing it down, he walked closer to the counter.

"May I take your order? Beomgyu.." A young man said and faced him, Beomgyu's eyes almost widened, he remembers something from the letter that Yeonjun left him "Y-Yeonjun..?" He stammered, the guy gave him a warm smile with his loving eyes, and he nodded "Daniel.." he said making Beomgyu let out beads of tears "Y-you.. Oh my god" said the speechless Beomgyu, Daniel headed out of the counter to give his past lover a tight hug, with showers of kiss on Beomgyu's face

How is this possible? Well, everything can be possible. Nothing is impossible.

"I told you I'd come back.."

[ E N D ]