WHO ARE YOU?

It was a beautiful sunny day. I was standing in the school entrance. At the moment I saw taehyung walking in. All girls started shouting and giggling. I heard someone shouted loudly!!!
Moe :- taehyung!!!! I like you.

It was actually my dear best friend who is crazy in love with taehyung. All the students freezed at the moment when they saw her. Tae turn back with such a cold expression.

Taehyung :-annoying

Taehyung :-annoying. I have no interest.
He said and walked away.

All the students started laughing at her meanwhile she starting crying after hearing his harsh words, she run upstairs to the classroom and i run behind her.

Y/n :- don't crying moe. you know that he have been always like this.

I said while patting her head.

Moe :- (while sobbing) i like him from so long time... How can he turn me down in front of everyone like that.

She started crying more.

Y/n :- moe!! i will see him and teach him lesson just wait and watch...!!!

I said and went out from classroom furiously. I stand on the stairs when i saw taehyung coming up.

Taehyung :- you are in my way.
He said with cold voice.

Y/n :- moe put lot of courage to confess to you but you said kind of words which I really can't believe. you have no right to hurt someone who like you.

Tae :- who are you??

Y/n :- Moe's friend PARK Y/N.

Tae :- moe?

Y/n :- the girl that have confessed you just now. You know Moe's feeling towards you, is serious .

I shouted while he was just starting at me without any expectations on his face.

Y/n :- what??
I asked.

He walked near me and put his hand on the wall behind me. His face was so close to my face. It was like, he is going to kiss me right away.

Taehyung :- and you!! What you have to do with this all? Are you jealous or you also like me (smirked)

Y/n :- no way!!!
I shouted.

My temper flamers and i automatically kicked him away. taehyung fall down from the stairs.
I didn't mean to kick him but he really so irritating and annoying.

Tae :- ahh!! why did you kicked me ah!!

Y/n :- i__ii i didn't mean to kick you. wh..why you come so close to my face i thought you are going to kis- so my feet slipped.

Tae :- you want me to kiss you.
he smirked.

Y/n :- are you not hurt now.
I Mutters in my mouth

Tae :- ahhh... Ah~~ it's hurting so much, take me to home.

Y/n :- huh?

Tae :- i can't walk and it's because of you, so walk me home.

Y/n :- ahhh you are so annoying!!

I helped him to get up and start walking as he was telling me the direction to his home.

T

T

ae :- my leg hurts.

Y/n :- I'm sorry.
I speak hardly because he was so heavy and it make tired already.

Tae :- ah~ wait wait it's red ahhh~~

Y/n :- you are so dramatic?

I rolled my eyes. He ignored me words.

Tae :- turn left from here. Yes this building stop here.

Y/n :- wtt!! Huhhh!!
I surprisingly stopped and run towards the building.

Y/n :- why!! Why here?

Tae :- this is where i live.

Y/n :- here...here i live too.
I said with widen eyes

Tae :- huh?

Y/n :- what! Seriously?? Which room!? From how much time? Really!!

Tae :- room206, Already passed a week.

Y/n :- ahhhhhh why next door to my room 205...(sobbing)

WE LIVE NEXT DOOR TO EACH OTHER_________༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

TO BE CONTINUES____