REVENGE

Yn :- Taehyung don't you dare to.
She laughed lightly

AFTER FEW DAYS.

Taehyung was doing job at the restaurant. It was half time so all the workers was Having lunch together. Taehyung sit with them and opened his lunch box. Some workers looked at his Lunch Box and started to tease him. 

"Taehyung your lunch box is so cute and well organised look like u got a young wife? Huh?"

"can we taste your lunch too?"

Tae : no no!!

"a little."

Tae :- no!!
He laughed.

AT NIGHT

Taehyung went home, he saw the door was open and there was no one inside. He saw everywhere but there was no sign of y/n. He got worried and firstly call jimin over.

Jimin : tae clam down maybe she went home or maybe at any of her friend home

Tae : are you mad, if there would be something like that she must tell me and why she left her room open like that.

While taehyung was talking to jimin he got yn call.

On call

Tae : yn where are you, did you even saw the time?

Yn : tae!! Taehyung!! Help me.....!!
I said while sobbing.

??? : remember me?
Someone speak with deep voice.

Tae : vegas!!!

Vegas : I'm so glad you remember my voice.
He laughed.

Tae : IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE, LET HER GO NOW!!

Vegas : are you sure, you should use this tone with me? Huh? What would you do if i accidentally kiss or slap your girl's face, for whom you punched me.

Tae : what the hell you want?

Vegas : um what do I want!! I just want you to come crawling to me.
Very simple, just come alone. And if you bring someone, you know very well what i can do. Just do as I say.

Tae : send me the address.

Yn : taehyung...
I screamed while sobbing from behind.

Vegas : i give you an half hour and you better keep in mind. JUST YOU ALONE.

He cut the call and send him yn pic where she was tied up with chair.

Jimin : what happened? who was that?

Jimin saw the picture which vegas send to tae and he understands everything.

Tae : SHIT DAMMMIT.

Taehyung went outside in hurry and jimin went behind him and hold his arm to stop him.

Jimin : Hye taehyung clam down man.

Tae : how can I clam the fuck down

Didn't you see, he is with yn. Don't stop me and don't waste my any time here.

Jimin : you know it's a trap.

Tae : i know it's trap but yn is into his hands, i have to go. She is in big trouble just cause of me.

Tae : don't worry jimin, he got no guts to kill me. Just stay here.

He said and went to escape yn from him. Meanwhile Vegas was so ready to take revenge from taehyung for punching him in front of everyone.

AT VEGAS PLACE

"What the hell you are doing"

"you are going so far. We thought we just have to beat someone up but this is kidnapping"

Vegas : do you think that taehyung let us beat him if we don't bring his girl here. He punched me, I'm gonna get back to him and if you are that much scared just get out of it, i have many more people for this.

"yeah yeah I don't wanna be in trouble with you anymore."

He said and went outside meanwhile yn was looking at Vegas who was so frustrated.

Vegas : what the fuck are you looking at huh? Ohh can't speak.

He removed tape from my mouth.

Yn : taehyung wouldn't lose to someone like you. Never!!! Without your dirty tricks, you can't do anything to him. YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER.

Vegas : i just wanna see the looks on your face when taehyung gets beaten up.

He put his hand on yn face.

"Protect your pretty face as well"

Yn : just leave me let me show you!! I said leave me!!

I yell at him but he closed my mouth with clothe.

To be continues ____________